Chapter 32

"Alpha?... Sir?"

"Atlas are you there?"

The Alpha couple's bodies ley entangled over each other. The bed sheets swirled around them, not covering them up as they should. It was when Atlas had felt the shivering of his mate early that morning he made a futile attempt to cover Niel up with the sheets. In the end, he settled with his own body warmth to keep him comfortable.

Once the Alpha noticed Niel was content he fell asleep again only to be rudely woken up just a couple of hours later by no other than his Beta. A low growl escaped which caused the teenager to stir. Afraid his mate might escape his arms he pulled Niel further to his chest, claiming his mate. Accidently while doing so he let his pheromones fill the bedroom, waking Niel up.

The boy was flustered as last night's memories flashed through his mind. His cheeks turned a bright red as he buried his face in the white pillows. He soon realized it wasn't just his face that flushed, it was his whole body as Atlas kept on releasing his pheromones. He recognized the heavy, warm feeling which he knew would soon turn into lust. "A-Atlas, please, s-stop it."

The only response he got was a growl. "Atlas, I can't, p-please." Niel tried to escape the Alpha's death grip on him, but he had no energy left as they were up all night. The teenager had no idea how he had even stayed awake for so long.

It was when Niel's second plea whispered Atlas woke up and noticed what he was doing. Immediately he relaxed his body and stopped filling the room with his strong pheromones. "Sorry, love." He placed his chin on Niel's head and kissed it tenderly.

"Alpha?" Both of them now finally heard coming from their bedroom door. "Please answer it, I wanna sleep some more," Niel muttered. He knew Atlas would make it to the door with his strength and stamina which Niel lacked profoundly. The teenager knew the moment he tried to walk his legs would cave in.

Atlas wasn't thrilled to answer it, he wanted to ignore it, but what he couldn't ignore was his mate's request. So with a grunt, he got out of bed, searched for some briefs to cover up, and stomped his way to the door.

Levi was just about to knock and ask for the Alpha again when Atlas opened the door. He didn't leave any room for the Beta to ask his question as he immediately ordered, "Leave us, Levi, or so help the Goddess me I will forever ruin your love life with work."

Levi gulped. By the smell that escaped from the room and from his Alpha, he knew what had been going on and without a second thought, he sprinted away. Just when he ran around the corner, out of sight, Rain appeared from said corner. "Levi, what the fuck are you doing?" The Beta ignored the shewolf and kept his pace. When Rain saw Atlas standing almost naked and furious she didn't need to ask anymore and ran behind the Beta away from the bedroom.

"Who was that?" Niel asked.

"No one important," Atlas placed another kiss on Niel's head as he joined him again in bed. "How about we take a bath together now we are awake." The Alpha wanted nothing more than to last this loving moment of just the two of them together. He had dreamt, no longed for the moment he would seal fate with his mate and now it was there, it had come and he wanted it to last just a tiny bit longer by taking care of his mate's body.

Niel turned around and snuggled into the Atlas' chest and mumbled, "How about some sleep?" Atlas chuckled. He caressed Niel's cheek and stayed silent while his mate slept a couple of minutes more. The Alpha knew Niel was tired and he would grant him all the sleep he wanted but it was late and there was work to be done.

After twenty minutes Atlas finally had the courage to wake Niel. "Love, you really need to wake up now." When his mate didn't respond, he took matters into his own hands, quite literally. Atlas hoisted Niel in his arms up from the bed to the bathroom. He had already let the water run in the big bathtub and slowly put his mate in the warm and steamy water which smelled like citrus.