CHAPTER 12 : RESOLUTION

I couldn't decide where to go.
Should I go home?
Should I go back to my parents' house?
Should I call Nop or the gang?

None of those choices seemed right!
I can't go back to Sam right now. I couldn't say no to her again. I know she'll change my mind and I know I can't.
I have 3 weeks left and I can't extend it.

Should i just beg in front of grandma?
If I kneel down in front of her and beg her will she let me stay with Sam?
Can I do anything to change her mind?

I can't go back to my parents' too I'm not ready to explain to them why I suddenly came home. Not at this state at least.
Now that I think of it, I haven't told anybody I was leaving. That's mean of me!

Was it because I was praying for a miracle? Or was it because I couldn't accept that I'm leaving?
Probably both if i'm being honest.

Thailand was my home. I haven't ever stepped foot out of the country yet. Leaving was scary.
I will be alone in a foreign country.
I will be leaving all that I know and all those I love behind. God i'm leaving Sam behind!

We didn't need to break up right?
Her grandma said to leave Sam but didn't say I have to break up with her. Right?
Yeaaaah right? She did say I couldn't contact Sam until I finished my mission.
Could I act like I didn't get that and still be with Sam?
Will Sam even accept that?
Sam is really possessive and hates being away from me. She won't accept a long distance relationship and even if she would her grandma would never let me go.

Should I try? Let me at least try! I deserve to at least give it another try. I don't care what she would think of me. I'll be damned if I give up without trying when I'm already suffering like this.
Let's go Mon u can do this. Don't be scared. She won't eat you alive.
****†****†****†****†****†****

Hi loves!!
How's everybody!

Who do u think Mon is pertaining to at the end?
Where will Mon go I wonder!

Tell me what u think! I love reading about them :)
Comment, vote and share please and thank u!!