CHAPTER 55 : ACTS OF SERVICE

The house was amazing!
The interior was breathtaking!
It was a minimalistic modernistic style with earth tones and pink as the color theme!
It was so amazingly done!
This really feels like how I want my home to look like!

Some flashes came to me that moment and I had to hold Sam for support.

It hurt! These stupid migraines!
I saw some images of a house with a similar design and feel as this. I can't see it clearly but it feels nostalgic.

S: Mon!!! Are u ok? Do you need to go to the hospital? What's hurting? Are u ok?
(Everybody was panicking! Oh no! I don't want to go to the hospital again! I just barely got out!)
M: i'm ok don't worry just a minor migraine. I have meds with me I just need to lie down a bit
S: ok let's go. Rest first. I'll show u the house later.

(Khun Sam then quickly showed me my room, forced me to lie down and grab some water and my meds for me to drink.
She was seriously so sweet.
No one treated me as well as her.

Even now she isn't leaving.
She sat by my bedside and was stroking my head as if willing the pain to go away.

She always does this when I had a migraine and I'm sure she'll stay by my side until I wake up too just like she always have been.

I see Sam with migraines a lot too. She always tries to hide it but her face always ends up showing her pain.
I guess it hurts a lot.
I feel Sad for Sam when she's in pain.

It's sad that she has no one beside her taking care of her, so I always make it a point to be there when she needs me.

It doesn't help much but just like now, I would always make sure to stay by her side and pat her head too.
Anything just to make her feel that she's not alone.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I woke up, the first thing I did was look for Sam and just as I had expected, she remained exactly where I remembered her to be. Beside me, waiting for me.

I find little comforts like this from her so heartwarming!
I have said this over and over again but she really has been too good to me and I can't help but feel guilty everytime I can't reciprocate her feelings.

And yes i'm not dumb, she made it so glaringly obvious that she loves me but Sam what do I do? I'm a woman! I cannot love u like u want me to sigh!

When she saw me awake, she smiled at me and asked if my migraine was gone and when I said that it was, she immediately guided me to the dinning room to eat.

M: Sam... It's already 4pm haven't u eaten yet?
S: (she again smiled and patted my head) I was waiting for you :) i didn't want u to eat alone :)
M: Sam!!! You shouldn't have! You haven't eaten anything the entire day! You'll get sick like this!
S: if I get sick will you take care of me?
M: is this the time to tease me Sam? I'm serious!
S: hahaha ok ok (she then raised both her hands up in surrender) the food is cold, wait for me let me heat it up for us

(I stood up to stop her)

M: i can do that myself Sam. There's no need for u to push urself like this.
I'm ok now. I've been discharged. I can take care of myself so u can relax.
S: it's ok Mon. I love taking care of you :)

(And before I can say anything, she already left to heat the food. Sigh just what am I going to do with u Sam? How can I even respond when you're treating me like this?)

(She came back with the food, water and my meds then sat down in front of me with a smile)

S: let's eat Mon! After we're done I can give u a full tour of the house!