CHAPTER 54 : BOLDER

Today's my last day in the hospital! I am so excited!!!
I can't believe i'm finally leaving!

I said goodbye to all the doctors, therapist and nurses who took care of me.
I thanked them sicerely because they really did do their best to take care of me the past couple of months!
I owe them a lot!

My mom had gotten me a new phone like she promised and Khun Sam helped me understand the interface.
It was easy to use so it was not really a problem.

I exchanged numbers with everyone and I could feel the air growing cold all of a sudden.

Hmmm... Wonder where that came from but before I found it, it disappeared so I just decided to ignore it.

When I was done with the discharge waivers, Dad took all my things and together we went home.

And yes Khun Sam included.
I really do not understand what's happening.
Is she seriously coming with us?
Will she be staying with us too?

I can't stop thinking about it so I just decided to address it with her directly

M: khun sam...
S: hmmm...
M: are u going back to thailand?
S: nope I'm staying with u
M: what do u mean staying with me?
S: it means just that. I'm staying with u
M: like in our house?

Mom: Mon, we don't actually have a house here. We're staying at Khun Sam's house

M: what? I mean I already expected us not having a house here but to think we're staying at Khun Sam's house.
Wouldn't that be inconvenient for u Sam?
How could we intrude?
We can always find another place

S: No, I insist!
I prepared it for you Mon :)
It's in a great neighborhood. It's nice and quiet.
It even has a big backyard! Singha loves playing in the backyard. I'm sure you'll like it too when u see it :)

M: khun Sam. This is too much
Just how can I accept this?
You have done so much for us! We will never be able to repay u

S: silly bunny! (She patted my head affectionately)
Who said anything about repayment?
I'm doing what I want to do so u don't worry about it and just accept it :)

M: khun Sam...
S: just put it this way Mon...
I want to stay with you...
having a house u can use, helps me achieve that goal perfectly. so u can even say that it's rather selfish of me to offer it.
So don't worry! Hope u like the house, if u don't let me know i'll buy another one and let u choose :)

M: sigh what am i gonna do with you Sam?
How can u talk about changing houses like u do when changing clothes?

S: because i'm rich?

M: sigh! Yeah yeah flaunt it why don't you?
Why weren't we blessed with the same fortune as u? God is unfair tsk tsk

(I said that in a teasing manner. I didn't really mean anything by it)

S: there's a quick and easy way to be rich Mon. Want to try it?
M: hmmm. How?
S: marry me. Then all i have will be yours
M: hahahhahaa there you go again! So funny Sam! Stop it with your lame jokes already.

(I noticed I was the only one laughing. My parents were silently looking at each other and Sam well I can't explain her mood but she tried really hard to smile again to ease the mood before it got too heavy)

S: hahaha you got me. I told u the trick but u didn't want it so don't blame me for being poor.

M: hey! That's mean! Don't curse me!
I'll get rich someday!
I'll work hard to get my PhD and then i'll find a high paying job that can support me and my parents. Then one day I'll succeed too and buy a big house to make u jealous!

(I was saying that playfully but that really was my goal. I want to thank my parents for all their sacrifices for me. I want them to live a comfortable life and have them stop working. I want to support them and make them happy. That's the least that I can do for them)

S: I'm sure u will Mon. I never doubted it. U can get whatever u set ur mind into. You're greater than u give yourself credit for.

M: you're really good at flattering people Sam.
S: I don't flatter people
M: yeah? Then what exactly were u doing then?
S: I'm showing confidence in the Mon that you have always been :)

(Yeah my heart was palpitating real bad right now. I can't make it stop! Just how could I? How can she say those words like it was nothing? Does she not know the impact of those words to people? God! Sam is dangerous!)

Dad: ahem. Sorry to cut off the flirting but we have already arrived

(That was awkward. For a minute there I forgot my parents were here with us. This is your fault Sam! How can u just smile like that when we're being teased! Hmph! I'm mad at you!)

(Seeing my mood Sam nudged me slightly and held my hand. She helped me get down from the car and smiled at me)

S: bunny you're prettier when you're smiling
M: hmph. I'm mad at you
S: awww but a sulking bunny is cute too what to do?
M: you... I'm not talking to you anymore

(While I was preparing to leave she pulled me back into her arms. She then embraced me quickly before letting me go)

S: forgive me please MonMon

(She did this really adorable pose where she was putting her hands shaped as a heart below her chin. She was fluttering her eyelids at me while pretending to be begging! This was cheating!!! How can I even resist that?! Ughhh!!!)

M: you're being unfair again Khun Sam
S: awww so it worked?
I knew being born so beautiful had its perks
M: huh? You're really full of yourself u know?
(She then went to stand in front of me and looked at my eyes)
S: aren't I beautiful Mon?
(Sigh how can I even say no? Tsk!)
M: give me a tour of the house please. It's my first time here and i'm excited to see it
(I thought she would give up when I changed the topic but she didn't. She then held my face and came nearer to me. I can feel her breath against mine. Our noses were now touching!
My heart was beating so loudly I was scared she would hear it!
Mon! Calm down!! Why aren't you moving?!)
S: don't u find me beautiful Mon?

(She was staring at my eyes then my lips. I knew she was, she made it so obvious! If I don't move now, i will seriously get bitten! Move Mon!! I kept telling myself but my body wasn't listening! I found myself staring at her mouth too! Just why did I? Mon! Just what were u thinking! Stop it now! Just why can't I stop looking at her mouth? Just why???!)

Dad: ahem how long are u guys going to be standing there? Let's go inside

(That woke me up and I immediately moved away! Shit! How could I have forgotten that we were with my parents again?! This is so embarassing! What's happening with me today? Sigh!)

****†****†****†****†****†****

Hi Loves!!

How was this chapter? Hope u liked it!
We're seeing a different version of Sam now!
This is a Sam who has fully forsaken everything to pursue Mon!

Do u like this version of Sam?

Pls tell me ur thoughts via the comments below!

Guys pls bear with author idk whats happening with wattpad but i couldn't add pictures and im getting depressed huhu
I have so many great pictures I wanted to add huhu

Please support the author by sharing this story to ur social media accounts

This helps me a lot guys! Appreciate ur help!

Like,comment,vote&share please!

Love,
Your depressed author
Cha😘