CHAPTER 17 : SURPRISE

People were staring at our conjoined hands and that made me flinch.
So this is what it feels like to not be hidden.
It's a different kind of feeling and I don't know if I like it or hate it. All I know is that it makes me feel uncomfortable.
It's not like we were explicitly hiding it. everyone in the company or at least the core group of diversity knows about us but we never really flaunted it so openly before. So this is a first for us and it's a big step.

I looked at Sam trying to give her a signal to let me go but she just smiled and continued not caring that everyone's watching.

S: let's all meet in the auditorium in 5 mins. Spread the word. Whoever doesn't come will be fired.

(Upon hearing this, everyone was scrambling. They left in a hurry to tell their colleagues about the unexpected meeting)

(What else would u expect. This is the same old Sam. U think that after meeting me she'd be softer, but no Sam was unreleting. She was different when she was with me but
Work was work for her and people feared her because she was resolute and just. One tiny mistake can take you out of her good graces, this lead to people being extra careful around her)

(How would people react if they saw Sam when she was with me? Would they be stumped at their tracks when they see her smile? Sam has the most amazing smile! Given that she doesn't smile in public.
That is unless you consider her business smile a smile.
when i see Sam smile like that I always wonder how angry or annoyed she was to be driven to the point of smiling. I guess you can consider this an insider privilege hihi seeing her smile at somebody just makes me pity the other person and this is why nobody would really appreciate Sam's smile. None but me that is. Once they see Sam's real smile I'm sure they'll be addicted too. Call me selfish but I still hoped that Sam's smile would only belong to me)

(There are a ton of other things that only I get to see and that is my pride! I imagine that If I told people what we did moments ago there wouldn't be a chance that they'd believe me. Telling people that Sam willingly lost to me would be an exposé of the century.
Looking at this gorgeous girl beside me, I can't believe she's mine! I can't help but want to kiss her so I made sure to look around and made sure no one's watching before I pulled her sleeve to force her to come nearer, then I quickly stole a kiss.
Ahh this is nice 😊 I can get used to this! Why didn't I do this sooner?
Seeing Sam blush made it even more amazing! I should do this more often while I still can!)

S: you're enjoying this way too much (she said while pouting... Ughhh Sam is just so adorable! I looked around again and saw no one so I took the opportunity to hug her and kiss her cheeks)
M: love u!
S: (Sam just nodded but seeing her like this makes me want to tease her even more. This is becoming an addiction! I understand why the gang wanted to tease her so much! Sam is just one of a kind!)
M: I said i love u
S: hm (she responded this time but I know I can still push her)
M: It's sad being ignored. should I just look for someone else to say they love me?
(she reacted so fast I couldn't even laugh. She grabbed my arm and pulled me back to her arms then threatened me with her glare)
S: DONT YOU DARE!
(I know it was meant to be scary but I found this so cute!)
M: then say it
(She sighed in defeat and kissed me softly)
S: i love you Mon.
M: awwwwww my baby's soooo cute! (I kissed her lips and ran away toward the auditorium. If we don't go now we'll be late)

(The auditorium was eerily quiet. People were looking down not daring to look at Sam. They were waiting for her to say something but all she did was look at her watch.
She's checking the time and counting it by the second.
When it was finally time, she smiled and started the meeting)

S: Is everybody here?

****†****†****†****†****†****†

I always forget to place a message below haha i'm too absorbed in writing hahah sorry guys!

Please let me know what u think. Are u liking the story so far? What do u think is up next?

Pls do leave a vote and share with your fellow delulu friends hihi

Love yah!