1) wolf moon

Act I

Werewolves and cheaters

(Episode 1-12)

________________

Summary

Sofia Williams the girlfriend of Scott McCall best friend to Stiles Stilinski and Issac Lahey.

Sofia and Scott have been together for nearly two years.

But when Scott meets new girl Allison Argent, she can't help but feel like there's something going on with the two like something has changed with her and Scott.

But when she meets Derek Hale searching for Scott's inhaler, she can't help but fall for the mysterious man even if she doesn't realize she's falling head over heels for him.

_________________

Sofia was at Scott's about to head out when she heard a noise. "Scott" Sofia said.

"Yeah Sof" Scott said. "Did you hear that" Sofia asked. "No, I didn't" Scott said but then he heard the noise.

"Actually, I did stay behind me" Scott said as Scott grabbed a bat, and they went outside and then Stiles came down hanging on a tree as they all screamed.

"Stiles what are you doing" Scott asked. "You weren't answering your phone along with Sof" Stiles said. "Why do you have a bat" Stiles asked.

"I thought you were a predator" Scott said. "A pre-I- what" Stiles said spitting out leaves.

"Look I know it's late but you and Sofia gotta hear this I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago dispatch called they're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department and even state police" Stiles said.

"For what" Scott asked. "Two joggers found a body in the woods" Stiles said jumping down from the tree he was in. "A dead body" Scott asked.

"No, a body of water yes a dead body" Stiles said. "You mean like murdered" Scott asked.

"Nobody knows yet just that it was a girl probably in her 20s" Stiles said. "Hold on if they found the body then what are they looking for" Scott asked. "That's the best part the only found half" Stiles said. "Half well that's one way to get nightmares" Sofia said. "We're going" Stiles said.

>>>

Stiles, Sofia, and Scott have arrived at the woods where the dead body was as Stiles parked the car and they all got out and started walking together.

"We're seriously doing this" Scott asked. "You're the one always complaining that nothing ever happens to this town" Stiles said. "I was trying to get a good night's sleep before practice tomorrow" Scott said.

"Right cause sitting on the bench is such a grueling effort" Stiles said. "Don't be mean Stiles" Sofia said.

"No because I'm playing this year in fact, I'm playing first line" Scott said. "Well good luck I'll cheer you on" Sofia said. "Thanks Sof" Scott said. "That's the spirit everyone should have a dream even a pathetically unrealistic one" Stiles said.

"Just out of curiosity which half of the body are we looking for" Scott asked. "Huh didn't think about that" Stiles said.

"Are you kidding me Stiles, you basically dragged us out here and didn't even think about which half we are looking for" Sofia said. "And what if whoever killed the body is still out here" Scott asked.