3) rings

Sofia was asleep next to Derek who had his arm around Sofia when the alarm went off.

Derek reached over and turned off the alarm and Sofia woke up and looked at Derek. "Morning" Sofia said smiling at him. "Morning" Derek said smiling back before giving her a quick kiss.

"As much as I would love to just stay here in your arms all day I need to get going" Sofia said and got out of bed quickly getting dressed.

"Can't you be late" Derek asked getting up who was only wearing sweats. "Not if I want to graduate this semester" Sofia said.

"Just how smart are you "Derek asked and Sofia just shook her head smiling. "Apparently very" Sofia said. "Now where is my bag" Sofia asked and turned around seeing Derek on one knee with a ring. "Derek what are you doing" Sofia asked. 

"Fia I love you, you have no idea how much I love you because of you I'm a better man you made me love again when I didn't think it could be possible now I know we're still young but I don't care because I don't ever want to be without you your my life Fia my home and I can't imagine loving someone as much as I love you okay you're the one for me okay I don't need anyone else I just need you" Derek said and Sofia smiled at him.

"I want to spend my life with you Fia" Derek said. "Derek" Sofia said smiling. "So Fia" Derek said.

"Will you marry me" Derek asked. "Yes" Sofia said after a moment taking everything in. "Yes" Derek asked. "Yes" Sofia said smiling nodding her head.

"Yes, yes I'll marry you" Sofia said and Derek slid the ring on her finger standing back up giving Sofia a quick kiss.

The ring

(I do not own picture)

"Guess it's a good thing I graduate this year instead of next we have a wedding to plan" Sofia said and Derek smiled. "Hurry back home as soon as you can so we can celebrate" Derek said and Sofia just shook her head.

"I'll do my best I love you" Sofia said. "I love you too" Derek said and Sofia grabbed her bag and left admiring her ring on the way out while Derek had a huge smile on his face.

>>>

Lydia and Sofia were in math class when Stiles came over with Malia sitting beside Lydia with Sofia behind Lydia and Stiles behind Malia.

"School is important and math is essential" Stiles said as soon as he sat down. "To what" Malia asked. "Knowing how much to tip at restaurants" Stiles said. "There's also other things that are not as important" Sofia said.

"Like medicine, economics, engineering" Lydia said to Malia. "Tipping" Stiles said.

"Alright volunteers to the board Lydia, Diego, Malia" Ms. Flemming said. Lydia and Diego went to the board. "Um I didn't volunteer" Malia said.

"You did now to the board" Ms. Flemming said and Malia looked at Stiles who gave her a thumbs up and she growled going to the board. Malia tried to do the problem but didn't have a clue on what the answer was.

"Did you go over the notes I gave you" Lydia asked Malia. "I didn't understand them" Malia said.

Lydia looked to make sure Ms. Flemming wasn't paying attention.

"X equals 25 and sweetheart put away the claws" Lydia told Malia going to sit down after solving her problem. Malia looked at her claws before quickly putting them away.

>>>

Malia, Sofia, and Kira were watching the tryouts and Malia and Sofia kept smelling Kira's anxiety. "What's wrong with you" Malia asked.

"Me nothing" Kira said. "You reek of anxiety and it's distracting" Malia said. "What's going on" Sofia asked. "Scott and I sort of had this thing happen, but it wasn't much of a thing and I'm starting to think it never was anything at all" Kira said.

"What do you want it to be" Malia asked. "More" Kira said. "What thing" Sofia asked. "He sort of kissed me" Kira said. "Bout time"' Sofia said.

"I won't do anything if you're not okay with it" Kira said. "What no I'm okay with it promise besides I have Derek he's who I'm meant to be with" Sofia said and Kira smiled.

Sofia and Kira then continued to watch the tryouts as Malia continued to look at her book.

"Isn't the team captain supposed to be one of the best players on the team or good" Kira asked and both Malia and Sofia looked.

After a while Sofia, Malia, and Kira saw Scott and Stiles weren't doing so well.

"That was luck" Malia yelled. "Oh no Malia don't get involved" Stiles said. "Do over" Malia said. "Sweetheart there's no do overs this is a practice" Coach said.

"Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles" Malia said. "I'll take that action hey get back in there Liam" Coach said and Scott, Stiles, and Liam did a do over ending with Liam hurting his ankle as Scott was too strong for him.

"Idiot" Sofia said loud enough that Scott heard. All of the lacrosse players rushed over to Liam. "Don't move don't touch him" Coach said.

"I'm okay couch I'm alright" Liam said and tried to get up but couldn't. "I think it's my leg" Liam said and Scott and Stiles helped him up. "I think we better get him to the nurse" Stiles said and they left with Liam.

>>>

"Derek, Derek I'm home" Sofia said walking in and Derek saw her and went to her. "Hey" Derek said and gave Sofia a quick kiss. "Hey" Sofia said and saw Braeden.

"You were the one hired to save Issac" Sofia said. "Yes, your fiancé just hired me to find Kate" Braeden said.

"Good because I'd like to kill her for what she did" Sofia said. "Calm down, calm down we're working on it" Derek said and Sofia nodded looking at the papers with Derek.

"There's nothing in here about Kate this killer used an axe" Derek said. "Actually, he used a military tomahawk" Braeden said.

"That's not in this report" Derek said. "I know" Braeden said. "Are you going to tell me what else you know" Derek asked. "Not yet cause, I don't really know much" Braeden said.

"But you know something" Derek said and faced her. "Maybe" Braeden said.

"The problem is people I need to talk to right now don't talk to people like you" Braeden said. "You want us to wait for you" Derek said. "Derek we can wait it's okay just trust me" Sofia said.

"Alright" Derek said. Braeden started to walk away when Derek tossed her, her weapon.

"You get a week" Derek said and Braeden left. "I believe you owe me a celebration" Derek said to Sofia and suddenly picked her up leading her to the bedroom.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

His GirlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara