6.20) Wolves of War

Scott saw a hunter about to shoot at him when a familiar jeep ran him over. "You didn't think you're doing this without me did you" Stiles asked looking at Scott.

"Without us" Derek said and Sofia got out of the jeep. "Sofia" Scott said.

"You didn't think I would let you have all the fun did you" Sofia asked and Scott smiled. "Also hope you don't mind but I brought some extra help" Sofia said and Issac got out of the jeep.

Derek and Sofia growled going to attack. Scott, Malia, Sofia, Issac, Argent, Peter, and Derek started to fight off the hunters while Stiles and Lydia stayed behind not wanting to get hit.

Monroe and the hunters all got in their car and left.

"Can't believe you didn't tell me about any of this not a word not a single word" Stiles said to Lydia.

"We had reasons really good reasons" Lydia said as they made their way to Scott. Deucalion grabbed ahold of Scott's hand.

"Gerard what he fears most he can't beat you and he, knows it" Deucalion said and let go of his hand and died. Derek, Issac, Peter, and Sofia made their way over to Scott, Stiles, Malia, and Lydia.

"I'm so glad you're okay" Malia said to Sofia and gave her a quick hug.

"They'd have to try harder than that to kill me" Sofia said and Malia smiled, and Lydia went to Sofia and hugged her.

"I was so worried" Lydia said and Sofia smiled. Lydia pulled away from the hug and noticed Issac. "Nice seeing you Isaac" Lydia said. "Like I'm gonna turn down a fight" Issac said.

"It's really started hasn't it" Malia asked. "What's started" Stiles asked. Scott got up to his feet.

"It's an all-out war" Scott said and went to Derek and hugged him who hugged him back before pulling away.

"As much as I enjoy the impromptu family reunion what are you doing here" Peter asked. "Fia and I found a pack slaughtered in Brazil there were two words written in blood on the wall" Derek said.

"Beacon Hills" Sofia said. "You came back for Beacon Hills" Scott asked. "No came back for you" Derek said.

They all heard the radio static. "Blood and destruction dreadful objects so familiar" Gerard said over the radio, and everyone made their way to the jeep with Stiles getting in the drivers and Scott in the passengers.

"All pity choked with custom of fell deeds Caesar's spirit ranging for revenge with Ate by his side come hot from hell shall in these confines with a monarch's voice" Gerard said over the radio.

"Do you know the rest Scott do you know your Shakespeare" Gerard asked.

Scott looked at Derek who nodded. "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" Derek said. "War indeed welcome back Derek say hello to your fiancé for me you must all be feeling rather nostalgic" Gerard said over the radio.

"Are you pleased with the little family reunion I've gathered around you Scott" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, well why don't you come join us and I can thank you in person" Scott said.

"I even have a few visitors for you from London even someone like Jackson Whittemore couldn't resist coming back to Beacon Hills say hello Jackson" Gerard said and they all heard screaming.

"You can find him here with us at the armory Scott in fact I'm going to tell you where to find all of them your deputy hellhound met some friends of his while responding to a call at Eichen House your father was on his way back from San Francisco with the goal of entering the fight but he didn't get far you might want to tell your mother to skip her shift at the hospital tonight Liam and his friends are there now optimistic of them but woefully ill advised this is how you wage war Scott a strategic positioning of your army against theirs which is why you will come to me you will try to save as many as you can and you might even save a few but your limited resources will be spread thin ultimately you will fail the dogs of war Scott they're coming for you" Gerard said.