8) Raving

Derek, Sofia, and Issac had met with Scott at the animal clinic. "What's he doing here" Scott asked. "I need him" Derek said as they walked in. "I don't trust him" Scott said.

"Yeah, well he doesn't trust you either" Issac said. "You know what and Derek really doesn't care" Derek said.

"And Sofia wishes you all would shut up and stop taking in 3rd person" Sofia said. "Now where's the vet is he gonna help us or not "Derek asked. "That depends, your friend Jackson are you planning to kill him or save him" Deaton asked.

"Kill him" Derek said. "Save him" Scott said. "Derek please" Sofia said and Derek looked at her lovingly before giving in which Scott Deaton and Isaac noticed. "Save him" Scott told Deaton.

Derek, Issac, Sofia, Deaton, and Scott were now in the backroom. Isaac went to grab something when Derek stopped him.

"Watch what you touch" Derek said. "So, what are you some kind of, witch" Issac asked. "Issac" Sofia said.

"No, I'm a veterinarian" Deaton said. "Unfortunately, I don't see anything here that's going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin" Deaton said.

"We're open to suggestions" Derek said. "What about an effective offense" Issac asked. "No, we already tried I nearly took its head off and Argent emptied an entire clip into it the thing just gets back up" Derek said.

"Has it shown any weaknesses" Deaton asked. "One it can't swim" Sofia said.

"Does that go for Jackson as well" Deaton asked. "No, he's the captain of the swim team" Scott said.

"Essentially you're trying to catch two people" Deaton said and then grabbed some coins out of the drawer. "A puppet and a puppeteer" Deaton said showing them then put the coins on the table.

"One killed the husband but the other had to take care of the wife" Deaton said. "Do we know why" Deaton asked.

"Jackson couldn't do it his mother died pregnant too and she was possibly murdered" Sofia said.

"Sofia's right in fact I think he couldn't let the same happen to someone else" Scott said. "How do you know it's not part of the rules" Issac asked.

"The Kanima kills murders if Jackson kills the wife the baby dies too" Issac said. "Does that mean your father was a murderer" Scott asked.

"Wouldn't surprise me if he was" Issac said. "Hold on the book says they're bonded right" Deaton asked and Derek nodded.

"What if the fear of water isn't coming from Jackson but from the person controlling him what if something that affects the Kanima also affects it's master" Deaton said.

"Meaning what" Isaac asked. "Meaning we can catch them" Scott said. "Both of them" Sofia said.

>>>

After school Scott, Stiles, and Sofia went back to the clinic. "Ketamine" Scott asked.

"It's the same stuff we use in the dogs just a higher dosage" Deaton said and put it down. "If you can get close enough to Jackson, it should slow him down enough to buy you some time" Deaton said and picked up a small jar of mountain ash.

"This is some of what you'll use to create the barrier this part is for you Stiles and Sofia" Deaton said and put it down. "Only you" Deaton said. "Uh that sounds like a lot of pressure" Stiles said taking it. "Can we maybe find a slightly less pressure filled tank" Stiles asked.

"Derek, Erica, Issac, and Scott can't touch it idiot" Sofia said.

"She's right it's from the mountain ash tree which is believed by many cultures to protect against the supernatural this office is lined with ash wood making it difficult for someone like Scott to cause me any trouble" Deaton said and Stiles put it back on the table.