12) saving Scott

Derek, Sofia, and Braeden met up with Stiles, Liam, and Malia as Braeden got out of the van. 

"How did you get a prison transport van" Stiles asked. "I'm a U.S Marshall" Braeden said. "Yeah, I just thought that was just a cover" Stiles said.

Peter, Derek, and Sofia got out of the car. "Are we really bringing him" Derek asked motioning to Liam.

"Are we really bringing him" Stiles asked motioning to Peter. "Sadly yes" Sofia said.

"We're bringing everyone that we can and considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon we should probably get going a werewolf can't steal a true alpha's power but maybe a Naguai Jaquar with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her maybe she can so if everyone is sufficiently freaked out, I say we get going" Peter said.

"We can't" Sofia said. "Not without Lydia" Stiles said.

>>>

"What's she doing at the school anyway" Derek asked. "We got Kira's sword, but we need something with a stronger scent Lydia went to get a jacket out of her locker" Malia said. "Nothing" Stiles said coming back from outside.

"If she has a car, she can catch up to us" Braeden said. "No what if something happened what if she's in trouble" Stiles asked.

"Fine you stay you find her we're gonna go on without you" Peter said. "Your being awfully suspicious" Sofia said.

"I could call Mason he has a study group at school maybe he could look for her and both Derek and Sofia looked at Stiles. "Alright fine" Stiles said.

>>>

Braeden was driving the van as Stiles, Derek, Sofia, and Liam were in the back as Derek finished chaining up Liam.

"Okay I brought something to help you" Derek said then pulled out the talisman. "This again" Sofia said.

"This has been with my family for centuries it's a very powerful supernatural talisman we use it to teach betas how to control themselves on a full moon" Derek said then gave it to Liam.

Derek looked at Stiles motioning him to go along with it.

"Yes, it's powerful very powerful" Stiles said then Derek looked at Sofia.

"Oh no I'm not saying it" Sofia said. "Try not to listen" Derek told Liam and Derek whispered something in Sofia's ear.  "Extremely powerful" Sofia said, and Derek smiled at her.

>>>

Soon it was night and Sofia was snuggled up to Derek as they saw the full moon.

"Whatever you were gonna teach me I think you better start" Liam said glowing his eyes.

>>>

Derek was now facing Liam as Sofia moved away from him so Derek could help him with control.

"Liam you with me we have a mantra that we use you repeat it you focus on the words it's like mediating you say the words until you feel control coming back to you" Derek said.

"Okay, okay, okay what are the words" Liam asked. "Okay look at the triskelion see the symbol each spiral means something" Derek said.

"Alpha, beta, omega" Sofia and Stiles said. "It represents the idea that we can always rise to one and fall back to another all you have to do is say the three words and with each one you tell yourself you're getting calmer more in control go ahead" Derek said. "Alpha, beta" Liam said. "Slower" Derek said.

"Alpha, beta, omega" Liam said but it didn't look like it was working. "Alpha, beta, omega" Liam said.

"Good say it again remember every time you say the words, you're getting calmer" Derek said.