24) defeating the oni

It was the next day and Sofia was over at the loft with Derek and the twins. "Should be fine in a couple hours" Derek said after burning the wolfsbane out.

"Unless whoever shot you manages to find you again" Derek said. "Lydia's with Scott we need to go" Aiden said walking to Ethan.

"Are you gonna try to convince her to go with you" Derek asked. "I'm gonna try and convince her to run and hide like any sane person would do" Aiden said.

"And Danny" Derek asked Ethan. "Allison's dead Stiles is dying" Ethan said.

"What do you think" Ethan asked. "I think Danny won't believe you and Lydia would never run and hide" Derek said.

"Because of Stiles" Aiden asked. "Because of Scott" Sofia said.

"You've been trying to find a way into his pack trying to earn his trust trying to fight for him you've had it wrong the whole time you don't fight for a leader you fight for a leader's cause" Derek said.

"What cause" Aiden asked. "Scott's always been about one thing saving his friends he will do anything and everything to save the people he cares about when there's no chance of winning, he keeps fighting when all hope is lost, he finds another way and when he's beaten down, he stands up again you want to earn a place in his pack you want redemption find another way to stand and fight" Derek said

>>>

Sofia, Derek, and the twins went to the school in their wolf form and Derek set down the triskele box down. "Did you bring us a present" Void asked. "I brought two" Derek said.

"I've heard of an alpha pack Derek but not of a pack with former alphas and a beta werewolf " Void said.

"It's a little sad isn't it" Void asked. "I might not be an alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one" Derek said roaring. The twins and Sofia roared going to attack the Oni.

>>>

Derek, Sofia, Aiden, and Ethan were fighting the Oni not noticing Void had moved away.

"Where are they" Ethan asked. "The jeep's here they have to be somewhere" Aiden said. "In the school" Derek said.

>>>

Sofia, Derek, and the twins continued to fight the Oni. "You know these ninjas are really working my last nerve" Sofia said.

"You have to get on the box someone get on the box" Derek said. The Oni shown up at the box. "I hate Ninjas" Aiden said seeing them.

>>>

Derek, Sofia, and the twins were still fighting the Oni with the others nowhere to be found.

"We can't do this we can't beat them" Aiden said. "Take the box we'll hold them off" Sofia said. The Oni was about to kill Sofia as Derek noticed growling. Then an arrow shot at the Oni killing him.

Derek and Sofia looked seeing it was Argent who saved her. Isaac came down out of the air landing on his feet.

"Couldn't help but save the day could you" Sofia asked Issac who just smiled.

"What was that" Aiden asked. "Silver" Argent said. "Issac the box get the triskele box to Scott" Derek said. Isaac grabbed the box leaving to find Scott.

>>>

Sofia, Derek, and the twins m started helping Argent kill the Oni as they fought holding them so Argent could shoot them with Silver.

Argent tried to shoot the last one, but the last Oni knocked it out of the way.

"Get the arrow it's the last one" Argent said. Aiden grabbed it sliding to the Oni and Aiden stabbed the Oni and the Oni had stabbed him back.

Everyone saw his eyes flash. "Aiden" Ethan yelled after seeing what had happened. Aiden pulled the sword out dropping it to the ground.

>>>

Sofia, Derek, Argent, and Ethan made their way to Aiden bending down. "Does it hurt you as much as it hurts me" Aiden asked.

"Yeah" Ethan said. "It's okay" Aiden said. "Lydia never believed I was one of the good guys anyways" Aiden said.

"She'll believe us" Sofia said motioning to her and Derek. Aiden closed his eyes dying and Ethan laid him down crying and Sofia saw Lydia as she got up running to her pulling her to her knowing she was upset.

>>>

"You're really leaving" Sofia asked Issac. "Yeah, I am I need a break from this town" Issac said.

"What happened to I'm not going anywhere" Sofia asked. "Guess I did break my promise" Issac said. "You think" Sofia asked.

"You're going to be okay Sof" Issac said. "How do you know that" Sofia asked.

"Cause I know you and if you ever manage to leave Beacon Hills come visit with Derek, I'm sure you two will leave together" Issac said.

"I'm going to miss you so much" Sofia said in tears and Isaac hugged her.

"I'll miss you too, but you'll be okay I promise" Issac said while hugging Sofia before he pulled away.

"Besides you can always call whenever you need me" Issac said and Sofia smiled. Derek came down seeing the two best friends saying goodbye. "Take care of her for me Derek" Issac said and left.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.