12) fighting the alpha

Stiles, Sofia, and Peter were in Stiles's jeep as Stiles was driving. "Don't feel bad if she lives, she'll become a werewolf she'll be incredibly powerful" Peter said.

"Yeah, and once a month she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear me apart" Stiles said. "Well actually considering that she's a woman twice a month" Peter said. "Please be okay Lydia" Sofia said to herself.

>>>

Stiles had parked at the hospital garage, and they all got out and walked to a car. "Whose car is this" Stiles asked.

"It belonged to my nurse" Peter said. "What happened to your n" Stiles started to say and then Peter opened the trunk.

"Well, that explains what happened" Sofia said. "I got better" Peter said and gave the briefcase to Stiles and closed the trunk to the car.

>>>

"Good luck getting a signal down here oh mifi no you're a mac guy" Stiles said once Peter put the laptop on the car. "Does that go for all werewolves or just a personal preference" Stiles asked. "Turn it on get connected" Peter said.

"You know you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here look you still need Scott's username and password and I'm sorry, but I don't know them" Stiles said. "You know both of them" Peter said.

"No, I don't" Stiles said. "Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell your lying" Peter said. "Dude, I swear to you" Stiles said before Peter pushed his head on the computer. "I can be very persuasive Stiles don't make me persuade you" Peter said.

>>>

"What happens after you find Derek" Stiles asked. "Don't think Stiles, type" Peter said. "You're gonna kill people aren't you" Stiles asked.

"Only the responsible ones" Peter said. "Look if I do this you have to promise to leave Scott out of it" Stiles said.

"Do you know why wolves hunt in packs it's because their favorite prey, are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone I need Derek, Scott, and even Sofia" Peter said.

"What why do you need me" Sofia asked. "Like I said before Derek has a soft spot for you" Peter said.

"He's not gonna help you" Stiles said. "Oh, he will because it'll save Allison and you will because it will save Scott your best friend whom you know so well you even have his username and password" Peter said and then Sofia and Peter saw his username.

"His username is Allison" Peter said and then saw his password. "His password is also Allison" Peter said.

"Not gonna lie kinda glad he cheated on me" Sofia said. "Still want him in your pack" Stiles asked. "Wait what that's where they're keeping him at his own house" Stiles said.

"Not at it under it I know exactly where that is" Peter said and they all heard a howl. "And I'm not the only one" Peter said.

>>>

Peter had heard a howl. "Give me your keys" Peter said to Stiles and he gave it to them.

"Careful she grinds in second" Stiles said and Peter bent his keys giving them back to Stiles. Peter was about to put Sofia in the car before Stiles stopped him.

"So, you're not gonna kill me" Stiles asked. "Don't you understand yet I'm not the bad guy here" Peter said.

"You turn into a giant monster with red eyes and fangs and you're not the bad guy here not to mention your forcing Sofia to go with you" Stiles said.

"I like you Stiles since you've helped me, I'm going to give you something in return" Peter said. "Do you want the bite" Peter asked. "What" Stiles said.