6) calling the alpha

Sofia, Scott, and Stiles were in class neither one of them talking to Scott as he had noticed. "Still not talking to me come on it's bad enough Sofia barely talks to me" Scott said.

"Can you at least tell me if your dad's okay it's just a bruise right nothing that big you know I feel really bad about it right" Scott asked.

"Okay what if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out and that I went to Derek for help" Scott said.

"If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him" Stiles said.

"Watch it he's my friend" Sofia told Stiles. "But obviously I'm not talking to you and as for Sofia can you blame her you cheated on her" Stiles said.

After a moment or two Stiles had given in. "What did he say" Stiles asked.

>>>

Scott, Stiles, and Sofia were walking together even though Sofia wasn't on good terms with Scott. Stiles was still one of her best friends. "He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry" Stiles asked.

"Yeah" Scott said. "Alright well correct me if I'm wrong but every time you do that you try to kill someone and that someone's usually me" Stiles said.

"I know that's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me, I have to be able to control it" Scott said.

"Well, how's he gonna teach you how to do that" Stiles asked. "I don't know I don't think he does either" Scott said. "Well, have fun with that I'm gonna go" Sofia said.

"She's never gonna forgive me is she" Scott asked. "I wouldn't" Stiles said.

Lydia had come up to Scott and slapped him. "Stay away from Sofia" Lydia said. "Ow" Scott said.

"You have no idea how much that girl loved you and now you ruined her stay away from her" Lydia said and left. "You deserved that" Stiles said. "I know" Scott said rubbing his cheek.

>>>

Sofia had gone to Deaton's to see if he needed any help when she heard familiar voices.

"Hope so I want to know about the animal you found with the spiral on its side" Derek said. "Derek" Sofia said confused.

"What's be doing here" Sofia asked herself. "Excuse me what animal" Deaton asked.

"Three months ago, the deer" Derek said showed him a picture. "You remember this" Derek asked as Sofia slowly walked in the room unnoticed by Derek.

"Oh yes it's just a deer and I didn't find it they called me because they wanted to know if I'd ever seen anything like it" Deaton said.

"What'd you tell 'em" Derek asked. "I told them no" Deaton said. "Did you hear that" Derek asked. "Hear what" Deaton asked. "The sound of your heartbeat rising" Derek said.

"Excuse me" Deaton said. "It's the sound of you lying" Derek said about to knock him out before Sofia pushed him away from Deaton.

"What are you doing stop" Sofia said. "Fia" Derek said. "Why are you acting like this" Sofia asked. "Are you protecting someone" Derek asked Deaton who was behind Sofia as she was protecting him.

"The key to the drug locker is in my pocket" Deaton said. "I don't want drugs" Derek said.

"Derek instead of ignoring me why don't you tell me what's going on" Sofia said. "I want to know why he's lying" Derek said.

"I don't know what you're talking about what do you want" Deaton asked. "I want to know who you are or who you're protecting" Derek said. "Scott get out of here" Deaton said seeing Scott.

Derek unexpectedly moved Sofia out of the way going towards Deaton knocking him out.

"Stop, stop" Scott said. "Look when he's conscious he can keep himself from healing but unconscious he can't" Derek said. "Are you out of your mind what are you talking about" Scott asked.

"You want to know what the spiral means Scott it's our sign for a vendetta for revenge it means he won't stop killing until he's satisfied" Derek said.

"You think he's the alpha" Scott asked. "We're about to find out" Derek said going to hit Deaton when Scott stopped him in his werewolf form growling before letting Derek go and transforming back.

"Hit him again and then you'll see me get angry" Scott said. Scott had started to clean Deaton up while Derek went to Sofia.

"Are you okay I didn't hurt you did I" Derek asked. "No but you could have told me what you were doing I could have tried to find out in a nicer way" Sofia said.

"Sorry" Derek said. "It's okay" Sofia said. "Do you have a plan" Derek asked Scott. "Just give me an hour" Scott said.

"Then what" Derek asked. "Meet me at the school in the parking lot" Scott said. "Come on Fia I'll give you a ride" Derek said and she and Derek left.

>>>

Derek and Sofia met up with Scott and Stiles at the school. "Where's my boss" Scott asked. "He's in the back" Derek said.

"Oh, well he looks comfortable" Stiles said seeing Deaton and noticed Sofia.

"You brought Sofia" Stiles asked. "Yeah, why wouldn't I she's my friend" Derek said. Stiles and Scott started heading towards the school. "Wait what are you doing" Derek asked.

"You said I was linked with the alpha I'm gonna see if your right" Scott said. "Sof, you coming" Stiles asked.

"Let's see go with my ex-boyfriend who I can barely stand being around or hang out with my friend who I know won't hurt me" Sofia said demonstrating with her hands before answering.

"I think I'll stay here" Sofia said and Stiles and Scott went in the school.

>>>

Moments have passed by as Derek and Sofia was just leaned up on the car. When they heard a howl that sounded like a cat dying.

"You've got to be kidding me" Derek said. "Can't believe I dated that" Sofia said and Derek laughed a little.

Then all of a sudden there was a loud roar as Derek and Sofia looked around.

>>>

"I'm gonna kill both of you" Derek said to Scott and Stiles. "What was that what are you trying to do attract the entire state to the school" Derek asked.

"Sorry I didn't know it would be that loud" Scott said. "Yeah, it was loud, and it was awesome" Stiles said. "Shut up" Derek said.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles said. "What'd you do with him" Scott asked not seeing Deaton.

"What" Derek said and looked not seeing Deaton. "I didn't do anything" Derek said. "Yeah, he didn't I was here with him the whole time" Sofia said.

Then all of a sudden, the alpha came picking up Derek with his claws as blood came out from his mouth.

"Derek" Sofia yelled about to go to him, but Stiles grabbed her, and they ran in the school.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.