22) the nogitsune

Noah was at the loft and saw Void as Noah started to make his way to him and he pulled out handcuffs which Void noticed. "You want to handcuff me" Void said.

"If my son is still here" Noah said. "If there's still a part of him standing here in front of me then he'll put these on willingly" Noah said getting closer.

"And he'll come with me because he knows I'm here to protect him" Noah said stopping once he was face to face with Stiles.

"From himself and from others" Noah said. Void offered his hands which Noah handcuffed but once Void looked at him, he knew it wasn't Stiles.

"You're not my son" Noah said and Void broke free from the handcuffs. Allison, Argent, Sofia, and Derek walked in facing Void. Allison tried to fire at him, but he grabbed it before knocking it out of her hands.

Derek tried to attack but Void threw him against the wall. Sofia growled going after Void but was too thrown against the wall.

Argent pulled out a gun as everybody saw. "Argent listen to me don't do this" Noah said.

"Why not I've done it before werewolves berserkers I can easily add a nogitsune to the list" Argent said. Noah pulled out his gun facing it to Argent.

"You're not going to shoot my son" Noah said. "You said it yourself, Sheriff that's not your son" Argent said.

"Put it down, put it down" Noah said. "Dad he's going to shoot me he's going to kill me dad" Void said. "Don't listen" Argent said. "Put it down, put it down" Noah said.

"Now do it put it down" Noah said. "Pull the trigger come on" the nogitsune said and Sofia knew that was Stiles talking and not Void. "Stiles" Sofia said to herself.

"Listen to me you put the gun down now" Noah said. "Shoot me" Void said.

"Put the gun down now" Noah said. "Dad" Allison said. "Shoot me" Void said. "Put the gun down now" Noah said. "Shoot me" Void said.

"Argent, you put it down" Noah said. "Strife" Allison said. "Put it down, put it down" Noah said.

Nightfall came as Derek was now off the floor and he helped Sofia up. "Put it down" Noah said. "Stop, stop it this is what he wants this is exactly what he wants" Allison said.

"Not exactly I was kind of hoping Scott would be here" Void said. "I'm glad you all have your guns out because you're not here to kill me" Void said facing the window when the Oni appeared.

"You're here to protect me" Void said and he backed up when the Oni pulled out their swords. Argent and Noah started shooting their guns while Allison, Sofia, and Derek started to fight them.

>>>

Scott and Kira then finally showed up as everyone saw. "Glad you decided to show up Sofia said. "What happened" Scott asked.

"They disappeared they literally just vanished" Allison said.  "And so did Stiles" Noah said. "Just like he wanted" Sofia said.

>>>

Sofia was with Derek helping him with the chess board when Peter came up to them. "What are you doing and more importantly why aren't you healing" Peter asked.

"It's from one of their swords it'll heal" Derek said. "By playing chess" Peter asked. "You got any other bright ideas" Sofia asked.

"Back in his room Stiles had a board with my name on one of the pieces if this is a game to him then I need to figure out the plays" Derek said. "Not so easy to do when it's a game without rules" Peter said. "What does that mean" Derek asked. 

"You're dealing with the kind of spirit that's lived too long to play by human rules it's a fox spirit that chose to become human and supposedly that's something they can do only after about 100 years if a kitsune is an annoying pain in the butt than a nogitsune which is a dark kitsune is a freaking disaster" Peter said.

"Besides chess is Stiles's game it's not the game of a Japanese fox do yourself a favor and put something on that" Peter said leaving. 

"Sometimes I really wish you'd kill him again" Sofia said. Then all of a sudden Derek stopped messing with the chess pieces.

"Derek everything okay" Sofia asked him. "Yeah, everything is fine I think I need to speak to Argent about something but first I need a shower" Derek said.

"Oh" Sofia said. "And you're joining" Derek said picking up Sofia and headed off to the shower.

>>>

After Derek and Sofia's shower Derek left to talk to Argent being under the influence of the nogitsune.

Moments later Sofia left to find Issac who was on his way to kill the twins and Sofia was going to help as they were also under the influence of the Nogitsune.

Issac shot the twins knocking them down as they were trying to kill each other due to the nogitsune.

"I guess this is the part where I say something witty" Issac said hitting one of them with a gun. "I'm not witty" Issac said.

Aiden had tried to get up before Sofia kicked him back down. "Figured my best friend may need some help" Sofia said making her appearance known. Issac looked at Sofia and smiled at her.

>>>

"Come on coach you gotta have a lighter" Issac said looking for a lighter. "No luck over here"
Sofia said and they continued looking for a lighter.

"I'm gonna burn it down for Erica for Boyd for everyone" Issac said finally finding a lighter. "I'm gonna burn it, I'm gonna burn it" Issac said.
"Then what are we waiting for" Sofia asked. Sofia and Isaac started to walk towards the twins when Kira stopped them.

"Nice sword" Issac said seeing Kira. Isaac and Sofia started walking towards Kira as she started backing up when Allison knocked them down.

"Issac, Sofia" Allison said. "I always wondered when I'd finally be able to kill you" Sofia said.

They growled looking at them and got up from the ground. The twins gotten up as Allison and Kira went into a room and locked it while Sofia and Isaac fought the twins.

>>>

Allison came out fighting Isaac and Sofia but failing doing so as they started walking towards her and she backed up.

Allison kicked them knocking them down. "Allison" Kira said throwing her a sword and Kira grabbed the weapon Allison had. Kira and

Allison were back in a corner with the twins, Issac, and Sofia. The twins, Sofia, and Isaac suddenly fell down as Scott and Lydia had freed Stiles.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.