9) the alpha

Scott was driving Derek's car as Sofia and Stiles was in the car with him in the middle of a car chase. "Faster" Scott asked, and Stiles looked out the window. "Much faster" Stiles said, and Scott picked up the pace.

Stiles and Sofia looked behind them seeing Kate was catching up. "She's gaining on us" Sofia said.

"Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here" Stiles said. "If I got faster, I'll kill us" Scott said. "Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us" Stiles said. 

Sofia had saw Scott hesitating. "Oh, just give me the wheel" Sofia said. "What" Scott said. "Move" Sofia said and they quickly changed seats and Sofia went faster.

Stiles had looked not seeing Kate. "They're gone" Stiles said and turned on the radio. "All unit's suspect is on foot heading into Iron works" Noah said and Sofia started heading that way.

She pulled in right when Argent was getting ready to shoot. "Get in" Stiles said as he moved in the back with Scott. 

Argent started shooting at Derek when Derek got in the car and Sofia took off. "Why is Fia driving" Derek asked.

"Scott was going too slow and I don't know about you, but I like being alive" Sofia said.

"What part of laying low don't you understand" Scott asked. "I had him" Derek said. "Who the alpha" Stiles asked. "Yes, he was right in front of me, and the freaking police showed up" Derek said.

"Whoa hey they're just doing their jobs" Stiles said. "Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state" Derek said glaring at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that I made a mistake I get it" Scott said. "Alright how did you find him" Stiles asked Derek who stayed silent.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second" Scott asked. "Yeah, both of us or just him and Sofia I'll be back here" Stiles said. "Look the last time I talked to my sister she was close to figuring something out she found two things the first was a guy named Harris" Derek said.

"Our chemistry teacher" Stiles asked. "Why him" Sofia asked. "I don't know yet" Derek said. "What's the second" Scott asked.

"Some kind of symbol" Derek said holding a paper with a symbol on it and Scott looked like he recognized it. "What you know what this is" Derek asked.

"I've seen it on a necklace Allison's necklace" Scott said. "Oh, lovely now you have to get a necklace from your ex-girlfriend" Sofia said.

>>>

Stiles, Sofia, and Scott walked in school while Scott tried to figure out how to get the necklace. "This is gonna be impossible you know" Scott said.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it" Stiles asked. "Yeah, because that always works out" Sofia said sarcastically.

"How" Scott asked. "It's easy you just say hey Allison can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you" Stiles said.

"Yeah, if that was me, I be moving to New Jersey or even Canada" Sofia said. "You both are not helping" Scott said.

"Who says I was trying to" Sofia asked. "Oh, there's Issac gotta go" Sofia said and ran to her best friend.

>>>

Sofia was sitting with Isaac at lunch when she happened to see Jackson looking at Scott. "Hey what's up with your ex, Scott he seems off" Issac asked. "Isn't he always" Sofia said.