The End

Years have passed since Monroe and since Derek and Sofia got married.

Lydia was the maid of honor and Derek decided to let Issac be his best man. Derek and Sofia had a small wedding nothing too fancy nothing too big.

They were currently enjoying the silence as there was nothing supernatural going on knowing that is likely not going to last. After all it is Beacon Hills.

They both had twins a boy and a girl they named their little girl after Lydia and Malia.

Lydia Malia Hale and both girls came often to see their goddaughter. They named the boy after Issac.

Issac Hale and Issac was the best uncle you could ask for. Always spoiling his godchildren often coming over for visits fighting over who's the favorite godparent.

But Sofia and Derek didn't mind because for once they weren't having to deal with the supernatural and could just relax while raising their two kids.

Everything was perfect at least for now and they wouldn't have it any other way because in the end Sofia was always meant to be with Derek and Derek was always meant to be with Sofia even if they didn't admit it at first.

They both knew they were meant to be together they were just too stubborn to see it.

But it all worked out in the end and Sofia became a Hale knowing that was who she was meant to be along with marrying the guy she was destined to be with.

And nothing in the world would change their mind. Because although there is bound to be ups and downs, they get through it every day.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.