9) another dead body

Lydia called Stiles and Sofia after she had found a dead body at the school.

Stiles and Sofia rushed to the school with Sofia riding with Stiles. Stiles quickly parked the jeep and Sofia and Stiles had got out of the jeep. "Where is she" Stiles asked Allison.

"Should have known she be here" Sofia mumbled to herself. "Over here" Allison said, and they made their way to Lydia along with Scott who had arrived riding his motorcycle.

"Lydia" Stiles said. "It's the same thing same thing as the pool I got into the car heading somewhere totally different and ended up here and you told me to call you if there's a dead body" Lydia said.

"You found a dead body" Stiles asked. "Not yet" Lydia said. "Not yet what do you mean not yet" Stiles asked.

"Lydia you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body" Stiles said.

"Give her a break it's not fun finding a dead body imagine finding your father's" Sofia said. "Oh no I'm not doing that again you find the dead body from now on" Lydia said.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body" Stiles asked. "You're always the one finding the dead body" Stiles said.

"Guys" Scott said, and they looked at him. "I found the dead body" Scott said and they looked where he was looking at seeing a dead cop.

>>>

"Lydia found a dead body" Derek asked Sofia as he stayed over at her place last night while Sofia was getting dressed for school. "Yeah, a cop" Sofia said.

"Who would kill a cop" Derek asked. "Who knows" Sofia said.

"Okay what did you do with my shirt" Sofia asked looking for her shirt. "It's around here somewhere" Derek said getting up helping her look.

"You should know you're the one who threw it" Sofia said. Derek had found it and got it from the floor. "Here" Derek said, and Sofia took it putting it on.

"I should go before I'm late" Sofia said.  "I'll take you come on" Derek said and they left.

>>>

Sofia was in Jennifer Blake's class with Lydia, Scott, and Stiles when she happened to notice Lydia drew a tree. 

"Idioms analogies metaphors and similes, all tools the writer uses to tell their story" Jennifer said and saw Lydia drew a tree.

"Lydia I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents" Jennifer said.

"You and every guy I've dated" Lydia said. "Oh, um well that was an idiom by the way" Jennifer told Lydia.

"Idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or the culture they're phrases that only make sense if you know key words saying jump the gun is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race or a phrase like seeing the whole board" Jennifer said.

"Like chess" Stiles said. "That's right Stiles" Jennifer said. "Do you play" Jennifer asked.

"Uh no, my father does" Stiles said. "Now when does an idiom become a cliche" Jennifer asked.  "I think I can get to Ethan I'm pretty sure I can make him talk" Sofia heard Scott say as she faced them.

"How" Sofia asked. "What do you want to do that for" Stiles asked. "The Druids are emissaries right" Scott said.

"So" Sofia said. "So, what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas" Scott asked.

"Okay first of all I cannot believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas actually makes sense to me second of all we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan" Stiles said.