6) falling for you

Sofia was in the backseat of Allison's car after she had offered her a ride home with Lydia in the passenger's side.

They had arrived at Lydia's as Allison parked the car. "I need you to promise you won't say anything about what just happened" Allison said to Lydia.

"I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you, can tell me what just happened" Lydia said. "It's kind of complicated" Allison said.

"Well, how about you start with, why was Derek there or where Jackson went or what's wrong with Erica oh do you need a minute to come up with a possible lie" Lydia said.

"Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other okay and not just because he cheated on Sofia with me so it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself" Allison said.

"Fine I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend which is nothing to myself" Lydia said.

"Lydia was about to leave when Allison grabbed her stopping her. "Hey, he's not just my boyfriend you get that right" Allison said.

"Let me go" Lydia said. "Just for one second please try and remember" Allison said.

"Remember what" Lydia asked. "Remember what it feels like all of those times in school when you see him standing down the hall and you cannot breathe until you're with him or those times in class when you, you can't stop looking at the clock because you know that he's standing right out there waiting for you don't you remember what that's like" Allison asked.

"No" Lydia said. "What do you mean no" Allison asked. "You've had boyfriends" Allison said. "None like that" Lydia said before leaving.

"What about you Sofia you been with Scott" Allison said. "Not like that" Sofia said thinking about Derek after what Allison had said to Lydia.

>>>

Sofia had made it to her room where she saw Derek and she closed her door. "You know I have a door right or even a phone" Sofia said. "I needed to talk to you" Derek said.

"Okay but first" Sofia said and slapped him. "Okay ow but I deserved that" Derek said. "Glad you agree" Sofia said.

"Look I'm sorry about Lydia okay I know she means the world to you but I'm just trying to keep you, safe okay" Derek said. "Derek, I saw that thing up close and right now all I care about is Lydia I know I should be concerned about me I do and trust me I'm scared out of my mind it's taking a whole lot not to freak out right now" Sofia said.

"I won't let anything, or anyone hurt you they'll have to go through me" Derek said and Sofia nodded.

"Please don't ever hurt Lydia again" Sofia said. "I promise" Derek said and Sofia nodded.

"You mind staying for a while" Sofia asked. "Sure" Derek said, and Sofia got in the bed with Derek lying beside her and Sofia laid down on Derek's chest.

Unaware that Derek was listening to her heartbeat that increased every time she was around Derek.

>>>

Issac had come over to Sofia's after school and she answered the door. "Hey" Sofia said, and Issac went in. "Hey you okay" Isaac asked. "Yeah, just thinking" Sofia said.

"About what" Issac asked. "Derek" Sofia said. "I think I'm falling for him" Sofia said.

"I know" Isaac said. "You do" Sofia asked. "I'm your best friend I saw it the moment you looked at Derek a look you haven't even gave Scott by the way you're in love Sofia he cares about you he protects you; you feel safe with him you feel loved everything you ever wanted" Isaac said.

"So, what do I do" Sofia asked. "Tell him" Isaac said. "I can't tell him, what would a hot werewolf alpha see in a girl like me I'm nobody special" Sofia said.

"Hey, he would be lucky to have you as your girlfriend and you're not nobody you're my best friend the one person I can talk to about anything" Issac said and Sofia had smiled at him.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.