3) second chances

Scott had followed Sofia to her house up to her room. "Sof, Sof please talk to me" Scott said. "How could you" Sofia said.

"It wasn't anything it was just a kiss okay it meant nothing" Scott said.

"How am I supposed to believe you" Sofia asked. "Ever since she arrived you have been following her like a lovesick puppy" Sofia said. "It was just a kiss okay I promise" Scott said.

"Just give me one more chance it won't happen again" Scott begged.

"Fine but one more time and we're done" Sofia said and Scott nodded going to kiss her, but she moved her head. "I'll see you tomorrow" Scott said and he left.

>>>

Scott and Stiles walked into school after Scott told him about a dream he had.

"Okay first of all you better not be dreaming of Allison and second they're probably fine Sofia and Allison" Stiles said. "Neither one of them are answering my texts" Scott said. "Why do you have Allison's number" Stiles asked.

"She's Lydia's friend and she's new helping her out" Scott said but Stiles didn't believe him. "Just help me find them both of them" Scott said.

Scott started frantically looking around until he bumped into Allison. "You scared me" Allison said and picked up her books.

"You're okay" Scott said. "Once my heart starts beating again yeah" Allison said and got back up. "Is Sofia okay you know she just took off last night" Allison asked. "Yeah, stomach bug" Scott lied. "Oh okay" Allison said.

>>>

Sofia had sat with Scott and Stiles at lunch after Stiles had filled her in with what she missed. "But dreams aren't memories" Stiles said.

"Then it wasn't a dream something happened last night, and I can't remember what" Scott said. "Like you, kissing Allison" Sofia said, and Scott sat next to her.

"What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers" Stiles asked.

"Because during the full moon he wasn't changed he was in total control while I was running around in the middle of the night attacking some totally innocent guy" Scott said.

"You don't know that" Stiles said. "I don't not know it" Scott said. Lydia had sat down along with Jackson and Sofia saw Scott smile at Allison moving his backpack as she sat down.

"Why is she sitting with us" Stiles asked Sofia. "Beats me" Sofia said.

"So, I hear they're saying it's some type of animal attack probably a cougar" Danny said. "I heard mountain lion" Jackson said.

"A cougar is a mountain lion" Lydia said and saw everyone looking at her. "Isn't it" she asked keeping up her reputation. "Who cares the guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway" Jackson said.

"Like you if you don't shut up in the next five seconds" Sofia said. "Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with you" Jackson said.

"Actually, I just found out who it is check it out" Stiles said and showed everyone a video. 

"The sheriff's department won't speculate on details of the incident but confirmed the victim Garrison Meyers did survive the attack Meyers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition" the reporter said.

"I know this guy" Scott said. "You do" Allison asked. "Yeah, when I used to take the bus back when I lived with my dad, he was the driver" Scott said.

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun please" Lydia said.