Chapter 7

Mingxi who woke up the next day had no idea that her position in this Young Master Fu's heart had fallen so low. She was practically no different from a scammer.

After she was done washing up, she combed her hair and took out her phone. She sent Fu Yangxi a period: "."

As usual, the Young Master did not reply.

Looks like he really muted her.

This was exactly what Mingxi wanted. She felt relieved as she could send whatever she liked after this.

Thus, Mingxi conveniently sent him another two periods.

With this, her task of sending three WeChat messages was complete.

Mingxi looked at her flower pot. As expected, the luck obtained by these three messages were not as much as it was yesterday. The fifth bud only grew by a little. However as the saying goes, no matter how skinny a mosquito's leg was it was still meat, hence Mingxi was already very satisfied.

She looked at the left side of her face in the mirror again. There was only a very light mark left.

Fu Yangxi didn't get any proper sleep that night, therefore he was in a bad mood when he woke up. Even the servants did not dare to approach him while he was drinking coffee in front of the French windows. Suddenly, his phone vibrated a few times. He opened them angrily and saw the messages sent by the transfer student.

Three periods.

Fu Yangxi was truly wondering if he only had 0.2G of data, or else why would he not understand what the transfer student was sending him? It was as if it was in Morse code.

He tried his best to ignore it, but he still couldn't help but to open up Baidu. He searched up 'What does three periods mean?'

Very quickly, he saw...

One of the answers were: Actually in romance novels, there is a secret. Three periods means I miss you, I love you and you don't have to reply to me. This is my secret, and this is something you will never find out.

?

This was what the transfer student meant?

Fu Yangxi was very doubtful.

She sure was full of tricks.

However, no matter what she meant, he did not plan to play along with her anymore. Bye bye.

Thus, the moment Mingxi entered class while dragging the things she bought yesterday, she realized that her table and the books on it had all been moved to the last row.

The whole class, including her, would actually come up to a total of 42 students. Six rows and seven columns.

But now her table seemed to stick out at the last row beside the vending machine. They had forced out a seventh row. Now, the whole class' seating arrangement looked absolutely hideous.

Mingxi didn't think that Fu Yangxi would be this stingy! Yesterday, she thought that when Fu Yangxi said to exchange her two sweets for one afternoon was a joke. She didn't think it would be to the extent of forcefully sending her away the next day— In the end, he was unexpectedly stingy!

Mingxi was so shocked that her feet were stuck to the ground. She didn't feel good at all.

Ke Chengwen yawned while walking over. "Xi ge usually comes late and leaves early so he isn't here yet. He figured you won't voluntarily swap seats with the class monitor, so he got us to move your seat away first. Also, you're on cleaning duty today..."