Chapter 54

(Part 1)

In the eyes of others, Zhao Mingxi's progress was so fast that they simply couldn't believe it. She climbed from the middle of the Normal Class to the top 20 of this building in just three or four months. This time it was even more exaggerated, she was directly 3rd in the school and 35th in the province!

But only Mingxi knew how much effort she made for this.

Putting aside the more than 10 years of hard work before she came to this city, anyway, that hard work was emptied to zero as soon as she stepped into Zhao Yuan's aura. In the first two years of Normal Class, no one knew how much harder she worked in order to change classes. She would burn the midnight oil to do questions, and she worked as hard as everyone else. After changing classes, she never slackened her focus on learning while fighting for her life with Fu Yangxi's luck.

It was precisely because she had been working hard and running, so when she finally saw the obvious reward at this moment, Mingxi seemed to have rushed out of a dark alley. Excitement and grievances climbed into her heart, and finally turned into unspeakable excitement.

At the beginning, she accepted the binding of the system, thinking that she had no other choice. If she did not agree, she would definitely end up with a tragic death like in her previous life.

But it turns out, the system did not lie to her. As long as she worked hard, everything would be rewarded and her destiny could be changed.

At that moment, Mingxi's eye sockets were actually hot. She turned around and hugged Fu Yangxi in time, rubbing the wetness in the corner of her eyes on his clothes.

When she raised her head again, Mingxi was the 'never crying Mingxi' again, free and easy.

The system said to Mingxi in Mingxi's mind: "I didn't lie to you, you can continue to work hard. When the potted plants reach 500, all that is accumulated will be the heroine's luck. When the time comes, you can also have the heroine's halo."

Mingxi didn't think that far, nor did she ever intend to. Now she only wants to accumulate to 500 and get rid of the negative luck completely.

After all, she could still vaguely feel the shackles of some negative luck during the preliminary examination. Although it was better than before, she still hasn't been able to use 100% of her strength.

The list of finalists could be found as long as you log in to the portal.

Therefore, in just 10 minutes, the whole building heard of the news.

A total of 9 people were shortlisted.

Among them, Zhao Mingxi of the International Class was ranked 3rd among the 9 people and 35th in the province!

Not to mention that the students in the three classes were shocked, even Miss Ye Bing and Mr Jiang who were in the office were also shocked!

From their point of view, a student who transferred from a Normal Class had cut through multiple obstacles within three months, directly rushing to the sky from the middle reaches of the mediocre generation, and climbed to the top of the province!

There wasn't even a process of climbing?! She rushed up directly?!

That's too unbelievable, isn't it?

But no matter how unbelievable it was, the truth was right in front of them!

Could this be due to Professor Gao?

Compared to participants like Shen Liyao who would definitely be shortlisted without any suspense, Zhao Mingxi as the dark horse immediately attracted everyone's attention.