Chapter 11

Aside from Fu Yangxi and Jiang Xiuqiu, there were quite a few people on the list who were in the International Class.

This included Ke Chengwen whose parents were high ranking officials. His return rate was 0.3%.

Mingxi threw out a net to the core of a school of fish. Although she was focused on Fu Yangxi, so long as she could get some luck from these people, she would do it.

For the past two days, she used the excuse of handing them their homework to conveniently gift them with some small biscuits that she had made at He Yang's family's shop. After inconspicuously interacting with these people, the tiny buds grew and had now accumulated to form one tree.

After seeing that there were 13 buds, Mingxi secretly took her mirror, walked to a corner and pulled down her mask to take a glance.

As expected, the mark was so faint that it could barely be seen.

Also, she didn't know if it was her misperception, but she felt that ever since she started to freeload on other people's luck, her hair became shinier while her skin became fairer and smoother.

The system said happily: "This is natural. Have you ever seen how authors would usually describe a novel's villainess whenever they make their first appearance? It would always be very general and casual, such as the word 'beautiful'. But when it comes to the good people, they would always be described in more detail. Positive luck is the same as nutrition. You will only become increasingly good-looking."

The system couldn't help but to compliment her: "You are the most dazzling villainess I have ever got. When your injury is healed, people might even believe it if they are shown a photo of you and are told that you are a celebrity."

"Really?" Mingxi was ecstatic.

However, Mingxi did not ask for much. She wasn't concerned with whether or not she would become prettier.

As long as the scar on her face disappeared as soon as possible and she would be able to live a long life, she was content.

According to the speed of how she was doing, she estimated that by the time she obtained 20 buds she would be able to take off her mask without having to ever wear it again.

Ke Chengwen was helping out with the changing of the water dispenser. When he walked over, he noticed that Fu Yangxi was supporting his head with his hand casually, his vision focused beyond the window.

He followed Fu Yangxi's gaze and smacked his lips before saying, "The poor transfer student. I heard that her appearance was quite average and that last year her face got injured before she transferred to our school. Also, her younger sister Zhao Yuan is currently leading in the School Beauty Contest, so she should be feeling rather inferior—"

Halfway through his sentence, Ke Chengwen took a glimpse at the cold expression on Fu Yangxi's face and quickly changed his words. "But the transfer student definitely has a better personality! For the past two days, she has been giving us sweets and biscuits. Everyone has taken a liking to her!"

"Us?" Fu Yangxi successfully latched on to the main point.

Zhao Mingxi bought some chocolate biscuits and placed it on her table this morning. She asked him if he wanted some with a soft voice, but he scoffed and complained that it was a mess of a biscuit instead. He was waiting for Zhao Mingxi to ask him again. However, just when he was about to reach out to take it, Zhao Mingxi kept them back in her bag. He got so angry that he almost screeched like a dolphin.

He thought that it was Zhao Mingxi's breakfast. He was afraid that if he ate it she might not have enough for herself. So he didn't even touch it.

Who would've thought that she went ahead and gave it to their classmates instead?