Chapter 66

(Part 1)

Fu Yangxi spent a lot of effort before he finally managed to get Zhao Mingxi to lie on his back. Then, he walked back along the beach with one foot dragging the other.

Was there anyone who was more miserable than him? He even had to beg and coax Zhao Mingxi to calm down and hook her around his neck to prevent her from falling.

He walked for ten minutes before they reached the hotel.

Sweat was already oozing from Fu Yangxi's forehead, but Zhao Mingxi was still completely cool and refreshed.

He took out their room card and entered the room. The floor lamp turned on in response.

Schools of colorful fish swim around behind the floor-to-ceiling glass.

Fu Yangxi wiped his forehead, turned his back to the sofa and gently placed Zhao Mingxi on the sofa.

"Are you going to abandon me here?" Zhao Mingxi asked pitifully.

She was still holding his neck with both her arms. Her face was flushed and she was staring at the back of his head.

Fu Yangxi tilted his head slightly and coaxed softly, "No, I'm just letting you go for a while."

"No," Mingxi flatly refused. "A man's mouth is deceiving. How long is 'temporarily'? Three seconds? Five seconds?"

"Three, two, one."

She let go of both hands from Fu Yangxi's neck for three seconds and hugged him again in a hurry, her legs clamped around his waist. "Three seconds are up."

God, why is Little Mask so clingy when she is drunk??

Fu Yangxi found her so cute that his heart trembled.

He licked his lips, complacent and happy, and said, "Little Mask, you really can't leave me, huh?"

"Yes." Zhao Mingxi wouldn't let go even if she was to be beaten to death. She almost strangled Fu Yangxi to death.

Fu Yangxi couldn't help but chuckle. "Then you can change your name to Little Sticky Rice Cake."

"Hmm." Mingxi still didn't let go.

Fu Yangxi had no choice but to turn around and face her. He supported himself with both hands on the back of the sofa, and she was trapped in it, her long hair disheveled as she looked at him with twinkling eyes.

Fu Yangxi couldn't restrain himself anymore. He lowered his head and lightly pecked the corner of her lips.

Mingxi was very comfortable being kissed by him. She obediently let him kiss her. She even voluntarily wrapped her hands around his neck and got him to lower down a little.

Between the lips and teeth was the scorching sweet smell of beer.

But Fu Yangxi's damned "honest man" thought came up again. He felt that she was extremely drunk, so even though he only kissed her, he was taking advantage of her.

No, I still have to hold back and stop kissing her.

So Fu Yangxi raised his head and said to Mingxi with a straight face, "Hurry up and let go of me. Go take a shower before going to sleep."

Mingxi stared at him blankly before she suddenly cried with a wail. Of course, she was just howling with no tears. She complained, full of acting skills, "You scolded me."

Fu Yangxi: "..."

He felt more wronged than Dou E!

"If you don't let me go, I'll wash you," Fu Yangxi threatened.