Chapter 47

(Part 1)

Pu Shuang didn't think that Zhao Mingxi's parents would come just for this. She shrank and defended, "This is not what you think it is. We were just joking among friends."

Zhao Yuning became even more angry. "Joking with my friends? Then am I joking with you if I throw you into a smelly ditch?! Would you like to give it a try?"

As Zhao Yuning spoke, he angrily came over and pulled Pu Shuang.

Although Zhao Yuning was young, he was still a boy. With a bit of brute force, he really pulled Pu Shuang into the smelly ditch next to the hotel.

Pu Shuang stepped one foot on empty air while the other stepped into the ditch. The cold and smelly sensation immediately spread from her toes.

Angry and anxious, she gave Zhao Yuning a push. "Zhao Yuning, what are you doing? We know each other!"

Zhao Yuning said angrily, "Yes, you also know that we know each other. If I had known that you took the lead in bullying Zhao Mingxi, would I still have let you in my home?"

Seeing that the two children were about to fight, Mr Zhao thought of how indecent it would be for a boy and a girl to fight at the entrance of a hotel, Mr Zhao scowled. "Enough!"

Pu Shuang pushed Zhao Yuning away angrily and came up from the ditch. She was supported by two girls on each side and barely stood firm.

Mr Zhao stared at Pu Shuang and said, "You're Pu Shuang, right? I'll talk to your homeroom teacher later. Did you really think that Zhao Mingxi is without family? Do you know that this is called school violence?! And you would even dare call this a joke. Should older students like you be playing this sort of joke?!"

Pu Shuang's face went pale immediately.

Before she and another girl did this, she didn't expect the Zhao family to come. Today is not a special day. Why did the Zhao family come over? What's more, it's just a matter of throwing a school bag, and there was barely any conflict. Didn't Zhao Mingxi already execute revenge?

—Could it be that Zhao Mingxi told her family about this little thing? She would never tell them before.

If Zhao Mingxi's father really talks to Ye Bing, the homeroom teacher, then wouldn't I be asked to bring my parents over as well?

Her family has always been strict. If her family knew about it, she would have to be punished!

Pu Shuang was so flustered that she quickly looked at Zhao Yuan.

If it were not for Zhao Yuan, Zhao Mingxi and she would have no grievances with each other. She would not do such a thing.

Zhao Yuan's heart was beating even harder. Irritability and anxiety came to her heart together. While resenting Pu Shuang's inability to use her mind and dragging her through the mud as well, she was angry and anxious at the same time. Why did her family make such a fuss about a small matter? Now all her classmates were watching and knew that her family valued Zhao Mingxi— Maybe it will be passed around the school tomorrow that she has fallen out of favor at home.

Zhao Yuan's first reaction was to clear up the relationship with Pu Shuang, although it meant disposing of her friend to protect herself. She immediately panicked to Mr Zhao, Zhao Zhanhuai, Madam Zhao and Zhao Mo. "What happened?!"

Then, she turned to Pu Shuang in shock. "I wasn't in the classroom this afternoon. You threw Mingxi's school bag in the trash can? Shuang Shuang, how could you do this?"

Pu Shuang and the other three girls: "..."

Zhao Yuan changed her attitude so quickly that it made their brains buzz and they couldn't respond at once.