Chapter 52

This slap was so fierce that it could be heard from outside.

Zhang Yufen fell to the ground upon being slapped. In just a few seconds, her face was bruised and swollen.

She was slapped so hard that there were tears in her eyes. She spit out a mouthful of blood-filled teeth. She was so dizzy that she completely fell to the ground.

Madam Zhao was breathing fast. Her hands were clenched around her collar as she hysterically asked, "Why? What did our family ever do to you?! That you went and did this kind of thing?!"

Madam Zhao couldn't believe nor accept it.

So everything wrong that happened was due to a person's actions? So 18 years ago, this odious woman in front of me deliberately did it?

This woman exchanged the children and sent her own child to the Zhao family to enjoy the blessing and become our beloved little princess!

And the child that I was actually pregnant with was abandoned by the woman in front of me in the country, in the coldest winter!

If it weren't for Zhao Mingxi's fate and luck, she might not have survived at all!

Madam Zhao's heart was twitching and her whole body trembled.

She looked at Zhao Mingxi who was standing in the corner. Her lips trembled and her eyes blurred with tears.

If all this was just an accident, then Madam Zhao could still tell herself that their family was also a victim, and everything was a trick of God. But now, she found out that everything was not an accident, it's just that she and the Zhao family were too stupid and never discovered the truth!

Over the past 18 years, they have not only been raising the child for the culprit, but also hiring the culprit by their side— They even made their children move out of the house for the culprit's child!

Madam Zhao clung to her clothes tightly and felt out of breath. It was only at this moment that she understood what ridiculous and stupid things she had done! She picked out skirts for the culprit's child and she accused her children of not being kind enough to the culprit's child! She even asked her child to cook dinner for the culprit's child!

Her stomach stirred.

Anger, pain, nausea and remorse were all twisted together.

Madam Zhao's eyes were bloodshot. Suddenly, with a burst out of strength, she grabbed Zhang Yufen, who was covering her face on the ground, and slapped her again.

Zhang Yufen looked at her in horror.

As if realizing she was crazy, Zhang Yufen instinctively backed away.

"You're crazy! Your whole family is crazy! This is personal assault!"

"B*tch, I'm going to kill you!" Madam Zhao's hair was messy, her eyes were gleaming with anger, and she completely lost her mind. The pain in her heart made her wish to die with Zhang Yufen at this moment.

She took off the shoes on her feet and slapped Zhang Yufen's face fiercely.

Zhang Yufen flinched desperately, and the person holding her shoulder almost couldn't control her.

"Slap!"

Another slap landed on Zhang Yufen's face fiercely.

When she first came in, although she was embarrassed, everyone was still able to see the shape of the woman. At this moment, she had tears streaming down her face, her high and swollen face was full of blood mixed with tears, the corners of her mouth were bleeding, and her eye sockets were also bluish.