Chapter 60

(Part 1)

The next day, Lu Wangwei paid special attention and found that Zhao Mingxi was pushing Fu Yangxi's wheelchair into the classroom again.

A group of boys in the class were extremely envious. Fu Yangxi coolly stuffed his hands in his pockets and raised his chin coolly. He hung his noise-canceling headphones around his neck, looking arrogant and proud.

Fu Yangxi couldn't wait to show off Zhao Mingxi to the world.

Lu Wangwei was furious.

After class, Lu Wangwei called Mingxi to the office with a grimace.

"Did someone in class bully you recently?"

? Mingxi was taken aback. "No."

Lu Wangwei said earnestly, "Mingxi, you can tell me. As your teacher, I will support you."

Mingxi scanned through the information in her mind, she really couldn't think of anyone that was bullying her.

In fact, as soon as she transferred to the International Class, she made one of the most important decisions which was to get closer to Fu Yangxi. This may be the so-called 'to capture the thief you must first capture the king'. So no one in the class dared to do anything to her from the beginning. Until now, she had completely mingled with them.

"There really isn't any."

Lu Wangwei thought that Zhao Mingxi had succumbed to Fu Yangxi's bullying, so she didn't dare to speak. Thus, he simply summoned Fu Yangxi to the office.

He immediately scolded Fu Yangxi, "Zhao Mingxi is the only one in the class to make it to the finals. Don't you know how precious her time is? I can forget about the fact that you always make trouble, but how could you still bully her when she is in the finals? About the matter of pushing your wheelchair, why can't you ask your friends to do it? Why must you bully Zhao Mingxi?!"

"Bully???"

Fu Yangxi never expected it to be like this in the eyes of others.

His expression darkened.

Mingxi wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. She quickly held down Fu Yangxi's violent temper and said to the homeroom teacher, "Teacher, you have misunderstood the situation. Recently I moved out to live and my house is close to Fu Yangxi, so I just decided to push him to school every day. It's not that he is bullying me."

"I don't believe you," Lu Wangwei said angrily to Fu Yangxi. "Since you've hurt your leg, you can go and hire a caregiver or ask Ke Chengwen to help you. Why do you always have to call on Zhao Mingxi? Is Zhao Mingxi willingly helping you or is she afraid of offending you? It's impossible that the both of you are dating, right?!"

Fu Yangxi glared at Lu Wangwei, holding back his anger. "What are you trying to say?"

He didn't want to delay the time for Little Mask either, so he woke up very early every day to match his time with Little Mask. Being able to go to school together was something that made his mood soar to the sky, but why did Lu Zhangwei say as if— as if Little Mask was afraid of offending him, that's why she helped him? Was he that bad?!

Before Fu Yangxi finished speaking, he heard Mingxi say, "Yes, we are in a relationship. I don't think the school has any rules against dating at our age."

Lu Wangwei: "..."

The air was silent for two seconds.

Lu Wangwei was so stunned that he slammed the teacup on the desk and jumped up in shock.

"What???"

Fu Yangxi tilted his plastered leg and huffed through his nose. The bird shook its feathers triumphantly.