Chapter 58

(Part 1)

"It's exactly what you think."

20 minutes later, Fu Yangxi raised his eyebrows and said triumphantly.

He arrogantly held Zhao Mingxi's hand in front of the three of them and deliberately waved their entwined hands at them to let them see clearly.

Had it not been for the broken leg, he would have been able to stretch the two clasped hands in front of the pupils of Jiang Xiuqiu and Ke Chengwen.

As soon as Zhao Mingxi liked him, he became proud again. The little bird on his shoulders was so energetic that he completely forgot who was crying while washing his hair before.

Although Ke Chengwen and He Yang were shocked, they felt that they should have known a long time ago.

The two felt a mix of emotions for a while.

He Yang thought that her best friend was already so in love, she might abandon her in the future, so she gave Zhao Mingxi a sad look.

Mingxi felt heat on her cheeks.

Ke Chengwen glanced at Zhao Mingxi distrustfully, still a little worried about her— Is she sure she really likes Xi ge? Will she make Xi ge go through a second round of disappointment?

However, on this occasion, it was not convenient for both Ke Chengwen and He Yang to say anything disappointing.

He Yang murmured, "I should have guessed it a long time ago. When Zhao Mingxi chats with me, Fu Yangxi would be mentioned with every three sentences—"

Before she could finish speaking, Mingxi rushed over and covered her mouth.

Mingxi also had a reputation to uphold, okay?!

She gestured to He Yang frantically with her eyes: Is it appropriate to say this in front of so many people?!

"Tsk, I knew it." Fu Yangxi's ears were red and the corners of her mouth were upturned to the sky.

He wanted He Yang to say a few more words.

He didn't know when Little Mask fell in love with him. Anyway, she definitely didn't like him during the time she lived in his house. When she went to eat with Shen Liyao and the Dong family, she definitely didn't like him.

When did she fall in love with me??

Was it just a random moment?

Once Fu Yangxi knew what this moment was, he might repeat it thousands of times in front of Zhao Mingxi!

He pretended not to care at all, but in fact he looked at Zhao Mingxi eagerly, expecting He Yang to reveal a few more words, but Zhao Mingxi stopped He Yang before she finished speaking.

His heart felt as if there were a hundred claws scratching at it, but it was not easy to directly show that he wanted to hear more.

Ke Chengwen, He Yang and Jiang Xiuqiu respectively gave them looks saying, 'Xi ge, you actually got Zhao Mingxi', 'Zhao Mingxi, you actually got Fu Yangxi', 'I was annoyed by how long you guys took', making Mingxi feel a little uncomfortable.

She changed the subject with a hot face. "Don't just stand here and stare at us. You guys wanna eat some fruit? Are grapes okay? I'll go wash some."

When Fu Yangxi saw her walking away, he was not very happy. He stared closely at her and held her hands tightly. "Don't wash it for them."

**Visit ʟɪɢʜᴛɴᴏᴠᴇʟᴡᴏʀʟᴅ.ᴄᴏᴍ, for the best no_vel_read_ing experience

The three of them: "..."