EXTRA Chapter 1

(Part 1)

The timeline went back to November 5th, Fu Yangxi's birthday. The two hadn't confessed to each other yet, still in a flirtation-ship.

*

Fu Yangxi had been sleeping during the day since a few days earlier, pretending to be casually putting his book up, but actually listening to the conversations between Zhao Mingxi and various people in the classroom with his ears perked up.

Trying to hear the words "birthday", "Xi ge" and "gift" from them.

However, after following her for several days, he didn't even hear a related associative word.

Zhao Mingxi goes to the classroom at 6:50 in the morning and goes to the library at 6:50 in the evening every day. She would either be concentrating on her studies or going to the forum to check the latest developments of Zhang Yufen's incident. Then, she'll go out to eat with He Yang. She was as happy as a carefree Little Mask.

Carefree enough to look like she completely forgot his birthday.

Fu Yangxi exuded a sense of depression all over his body. He began to share some songs such as "I'm Very Happy", "No Birthday, So What?", "Men Do Not Cry, They Bleed" in the group.

Ke Chengwen said in the group: "Xi ge, if you can't say it, I'll help you!"

Fu Yangxi shared the song "Say What".

Ke Chengwen: "Just ask directly! What are you being coy about? 'Are you coming to Xi ge's birthday party', 'What gift are you going to give Xi ge', 'Do you remember that tomorrow is Xi ge's birthday?' Pick a sentence! I'll ask Zhao Mingxi for you right now!"

Fu Yangxi shared the song "Shut Up, Don't Ask".

Ke Chengwen shared: "Why?"

Fu Yangxi shared: "Wouldn't It Be Embarrassing To Speak Up?"

Ke Chengwen: "I Have Reminded Her", "She Still Doesn't Remember".

Fu Yangxi: "Of Course The Birthdays Of Unimportant People Are Not Worth Remembering".

Fu Yangxi continued to share a song: "I Am The Unimportant Person".

Jiang Xiuqiu: "..."

Mingxi had saved up some gifts for Fu Yangxi, but what kind of gifts were they? Sports socks, milk. Although she chose the production date of November 5 out of the ordinary, it looked very shabby, not sincere at all.

However, Mingxi has never given a boy a gift before, and she didn't know what to give.

Shoes? Fu Yangxi already has a lot of branded shoes. Sign up for a driver's license? Fu Yangxi has already obtained a driver's license - he might not even be interested in a car as a gift because they have planes, so why would he still care about a car?

Mingxi felt very distressed, and because of this, she kept the word "gift" tightly covered in her mouth these days.

There was nothing unique in the gift she wanted to give, so she couldn't also lose the sense of surprise.

Otherwise, a set of five-year simulated three-year college entrance examination questions?

No, I think Fu Yangxi will be furious.

Sending money-related gifts to Fu Yangxi feels like I am showing myself up in front of an expert.

Mingxi searched the Internet for the past few days, but couldn't find any useful information. In the end, she thought about knitting a scarf. At least it had some form of sincerity.