Chapter 35

(Part 1)

Fu Yangxi reached out his hand and hung up the call.

He didn't know what he would do if he continued listening.

Everything is clear now.

Little Mask never liked me at all.

Fu Yangxi didn't know what he was thinking, or maybe he wasn't thinking about anything at all. His mind was buzzing, and there seemed to be a big hand coming out of his stomach, squeezing his internal organs. For a moment, he felt empty everywhere and had absolutely no energy. He sat down on the sofa and looked at the ground blankly without saying a word.

Ke Chengwen's heart was beating like a drum as he looked at Fu Yangxi at a loss. "Xi ge—"

Ke Chengwen felt that he was also responsible for this. If he told Fu Yangxi when Zhao Mingxi first transferred that Zhao Mingxi used to pursue Shen Liyao before, then he wouldn't let Xi ge's feelings develop to this point. But he didn't think so much at that time just because he was afraid that Xi ge's temper would explode.

"You can leave first." Fu Yangxi interrupted him. "Let me be for a while."

Ke Chengwen still couldn't help but say, "If you feel deceived and angered and you don't want to see Zhao Mingxi, why not get Lawyer Zhang to negotiate with the dean and transfer Zhao Mingxi to another class?"

Although Zhao Mingxi was also his friend, Ke Chengwen only got to know her because of Fu Yangxi.

Ke Chengwen still subconsciously stood on Fu Yangxi's side.

"'Deceive'? When did Zhao Mingxi deceive me? If you're referring to those comments in the posts saying she was kind to me because she wanted to make Shen Liyao jealous, I don't believe a single word of it."

"She's not that kind of person. You're not allowed to believe it or even talk about it. Next time you hear someone gossiping about this, just beat them up."

Fu Yangxi's tone was flat and emotionless.

The light in the room is dim, making it difficult to see his expression.

"When I do things, I only care about what I want and don't want. Even if you force me to do something by putting a knife to my neck, I won't do it."

Fu Yangxi said.

He would not like a person just because that person likes him. It started a long time ago, maybe it was the moment she took off the mask; maybe it was that night in the library; maybe even earlier, the moment his fingers touched hers when he realized that he liked Zhao Mingxi.

Therefore, there was no deception, and there was no misunderstanding.

He also didn't care if Zhao Mingxi used to like others. He only wanted to know if Zhao Mingxi liked him now.

And now he knows.

She doesn't like him.

She just treated him as a boss, and the series of good actions done on his behalf after her transfer was maybe just so she could integrate into the class more quickly.

It was because he had never received this before, so after getting a small match, he thought she had a whole pit of warm fire waiting for him.

He thought too much, way too much.

Fu Yangxi felt embarrassed.

After being silent for a long time, he tugged at the corner of his mouth. "You are not allowed to tell anyone about what happened today."