Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Uninhabited Mountain Village

    "Girl Survival in the Wilderness" Variety Show Popularity"

    Mu Chenyi/Wen

    Xian declares: Wild game in the article is necessary for the plot, eating wild game is a wrong behavior, please do not imitate!

    "Xia Ting, are you going to get in the car or not!?"

    When Xia Ting came to her senses, she was in a place similar to a small town, surrounded by two or three-story small buildings that were old and low, and there was a car parked in front of her. I picked up a very old broken tricycle.

    Not far away, a man in his 40s or 50s was carrying photographic equipment and shouting at her with a loudspeaker, with an unconcealable impatience on his face.

    "Hurry up and get in the car! If you don't get in the car, it will be dark!"

    Xia Ting knew from the memories flooding into her mind that she was wearing a book!

    In the last second, she was still fighting zombies in the last days.

    At this second, she transmigrated into a love brain female partner with the same name and surname as herself in a novel she had read, who was slapped in the face by the heroine's counter attack.

    In this novel, the heroine Lu Qingyao and the female supporting role Xia Ting grew up in the same orphanage. The relationship between the two has always been bad. To be precise, the female supporting role unilaterally hates the heroine.

    By accident, the two participated in a talent show together, and the female supporting role Xia Ting made her C debut with her superior appearance and singing and dancing skills. The heroine Lu Qingyao is not as good as the female lead in appearance and in all aspects, but with her super persistence and hard work, she finally made her debut successfully.

    Although the female supporting role Xia Ting has a good hand, she is a full love brain.

    In order to pursue the leading actress, Song Heyan, and after finding out about the male lead's itinerary, he signed the show privately without his agent behind his back.

    Coincidentally, the heroine Lu Qingyao was also invited by the reality show Survival in the Wild.

    It was in this variety show that the heroine Lu Qingyao was tenacious and able to endure hardships without being pretentious. Compared with the female supporting role, she became a wave of fans, which made the actor and actress look up to her with admiration. The two had a secret relationship in the show. affection.

    On the other hand, the female supporting role stalked the male lead in the show, was hypocritical, and kept fighting against the female lead Lu Qingyao, which caused a lot of trouble for the program crew and all the program guests, and was eventually blackmailed by the entire network.

    Xia Ting, who was already dressed as a female supporting role, silently closed her eyes and accepted the facts.

    Survival in the wilderness was a piece of cake for her, who came from the last days.

    She is not afraid of zombies, and such dangerous things as robbing wild animals for food often happen, let alone this watery wilderness survival show.

    Just when Xia Ting was immersed in his own thoughts, the director's roar came from next to his ear:

    "Xia Ting! Did you hear me!?"

    Xia Ting came back to his senses and found that the handsome men and women around him were He stared at her with different expressions.

    According to the current timeline, it happened to be the beginning of the Wilderness Survival program.