Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Tropical Rainforest

    This is a living water source, the water in the river is very shallow, and you can see exposed pebbles in the riverbed. Generally, there are no big fish in such a small river, but there should be small fish.

    Seeing the source of water, Yu Jingjing ran desperately into the river, and thought that the small river in front of him would have big fish like the uninhabited mountain village.

    As a result, the small river in front of him was full of small fish.

    Yu Jingjing was a little frustrated, "Xia Ting, the fish here are so small, how do we catch them?"

    These small fishes realized the movement, and disappeared under the stone in a flash.

    They didn't bring any tools, it seems that it is a bit difficult to eat fish today.

    But Xia Ting didn't panic. She walked into the small river and saw a lot of bamboos growing beside the small river, so she felt confident.

    No matter how bad it is, they can only chop bamboo to make some fishing equipment.

    But Xia Ting first started turning over the big pebbles in the river to see if he could find anything.

    Just when she turned over the third stone, she finally found something.

    An ugly fish.

    The head of the fish is relatively large, and the body is brown and black with spots.

    Xia Ting easily caught the ugly fish in the water, broke a dog's tail grass on the bank of the river, and strung the fish on the grass root.

    Yu Jingjing was still chasing a small white fish, but Xia Ting caught a fish within a short time of rummaging around in the water, and she was shocked instantly.

    "So it's so easy to catch fish with bare hands?"

    Xia Ting turned over a few more big pebbles, and found a fish of the same species that was not too small.

    Netizens on the bullet screen reacted the same as Yu Jingjing:

    [I'll go! Why is it so easy for Xia Ting to catch fish with bare hands? 】

    【Yu Jingjing and herself were stunned, and they also knew Xia Ting's other skill: catching fish with bare hands. 】

    [May I ask if these ugly fish are the dying fish released by the director? 】

    Seeing Xia Ting was so easy to buy, Yu Jingjing thought it was amazing, she followed Xia Ting and prepared to learn the skill of catching fish with Xia Ting's hands.

    However, after Xia Ting caught a few fish, Yu Jingjing discovered that the fish Xia Ting caught were all stupid.

    After the stone was turned over, the fish remained motionless and waited for Xia Ting to catch them, unlike the ones she wanted to catch, which ran away before reaching the water.

    When Xia Ting looked up, she saw Yu Jingjing was looking at herself with a kind of magical eyes.

    "Yu Jingjing, what are you doing?"

    If you don't follow to catch the fish, do you still need her to help catch the fish?

    Yu Jingjing looked skeptical: "Why is the fish in your hand so stupid?"

    Xia Ting: "..."

    "Because it is a stupid fish."

    Yu Jingjing: "?"