Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Uninhabited Mountain Village

    The director didn't let the camera follow Xia Ting. Anyway, Xia Ting couldn't find food, and it was a waste of time to follow.

    Amid everyone's disapproval and barrage of ridicule, Xia Ting came back half an hour later.

    Looking at it from a distance, Xia Ting was holding the wooden stick that he just brought out, and he seemed to be holding something else.

    When she got closer, everyone took a closer look -

    they found that what Xia Ting was holding in his hand were two big fish that were scurrying together with straw!

    The director team and program team members were stunned!

    Xia Ting really caught the fish!

    And there are still two! !

    The audience in the live broadcast room didn't expect what food Xia Ting could find. Seeing Xia Ting brought back two fish, the comments immediately exploded.

    [Fuck! ! ! fish! Xia Ting has two fish in his hand! And it's big! ]

    [Script? ]

    [How much money is the program group charging, are you willing to whitewash Xia Ting? Trash show! ]

    Lu Qingyao, Zhu Yunxiao and others are the clearest about whether the program team is fake or not. They have been watching all the time. When Xia Ting went out with the wooden stick, the director team and the staff all ate dinner where they were. People follow Xia to listen out!

    So Xia Ting really caught a fish by himself!

    Zhu Yunxiao remembered what he had just said, and his expression changed.

    How can it be! Xia Ting how could this woman have the ability to spear fish! ?

    "Xia, Xia Ting really caught a fish!" Yu Jingjing looked at Xia Ting who was getting closer and closer, and exclaimed with an expression of disbelief.

    Song Heyan and Meng Yang were the members of the program group who knew the best survival skills, and they were also surprised at this time.

    Spearing fish is a skill, and the fish in the river are more cunning than the fish in the fish pond. It is very difficult to fork. When did Xia Ting become so powerful?

    Song Heyan held the untreated bird eggs in his hand, and glanced at the slender figure not far away.

    "Maybe it's because this village has been uninhabited for a long time, and the fish in the river are flooded, so it's so easy to catch!" Zhu Yunxiao didn't believe that Xia Tingzhen was so good, there must be too many fish, and Xia Ting was lucky enough to meet him. If the fish is speared, he can catch it if he goes!

    Netizens watching the live broadcast were shocked when they heard Zhu Yunxiao's words:

    [So the program team didn't release the water, and Xia Ting really caught the fish? ? Shocked.jpg]

    [I just said to call my father, come out! 】

    【Hahahahaha didn't Zhu Yunxiao just say that if Xia Ting can spear a fish, he will stand upside down against a tree for an hour? This reversal is inexplicably cool, what's going on? 】

    However, some black fans still questioned:

    【Although, this is too fake, right? Can the crew use a smarter trick? 】