Chapter 50

Chapter 50 The Tropical Rainforest Ends

    On the day after the program ended, the program team returned to the urban area where the rainforest is located.

    Departure back to Haishi the next day.

    This episode of Survival in the Wild ended, and the number of Xia Ting's fans soared, and the number of fans who came to pick him up at the airport was no less than Song Heyan's fans.

    Other members of the program group also attracted a lot of fans by virtue of this episode of Survival in the Wild.

    Xia Ting was escorted by fans to the nanny car at the gate of the airport.

    After closing the car door to isolate himself from the outside world, Fang Li finally heaved a sigh of relief. He looked at Xia Ting with a smile on his face, and his voice was still a little excited: "We finally turned around!

    " Endorsement advertisements, scripts and other resources are piled up!"

    Before Xia Ting had a lot of resources when he first debuted, but at that time, most of them were advertisements and endorsements, and there were few film and television resources. Now it is There are many film and television resources.

    Although many resources are delivered to the door, the quality is also uneven.

    Fang Li is undoubtedly the happiest that Xia Ting can become popular again. At the end of the last episode of Survival in the Wild, Fang Li knew that Xia Ting would definitely become popular.

    Hearing Fang Li chattering in her ears, Xia Ting was quite satisfied with her current situation in the entertainment industry. Fang Li said that if she became popular, it meant that she could make more money and her retirement life could be put on the agenda faster. .

    It is undoubtedly lucky for her to enter this novel world from the end of the world. She still hopes that she can earn enough pension money to buy a house in the suburbs, preferably a big house with a garden, and raise a dog by the way Alpaca.

    Xia Ting was resting with his eyes closed, Fang Li saw her indifferent look, and touched her, "You don't feel anything?"

    Although Xia Ting has been like this for a long time, Fang Li is still not used to it, other She can understand that things are calm, but now they are popular! !

    In the entertainment circle, which celebrity doesn't think that he can become popular and his status will skyrocket and squeeze forward?

    Just Xia Ting didn't respond in the slightest.

    Xia Ting opened her eyes, and the warm yellow light in the nanny's car was reflected in her pupils, like stars twinkling in the sky.

    "Yes."

    Fang Li: "What do you think?"

    Xia Ting smiled, "I can make more money."

    Fang Li: "..."

    "You are right."

    "I picked a few good ones yesterday. " I’ll pick out the script for you when you’re done resting?”

    Script?

    Xia Ting looked sideways at Fang Li.

    She may not be good at acting.

    Fang Li saw what Xia Ting meant, "You want to make money and filming is undoubtedly the most profitable way."

    Regardless of Xia Ting's popularity, it was only a flash in the pan at that time, and there was no masterpiece that could be sold.