Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Xia Ting put the empty cage above his hand back to its original position.

    Looking at the reef under her feet, she thought for a while and said to the camera, "Go, go to a deserted island and dig some yellow soil."

    Digging yellow mud?

    The live broadcaster took a look at Xia Ting, who had a calm expression, and followed.

    The netizens on the barrage didn't understand why Xia Ting suddenly went to dig the yellow soil.

    [The ground cage is not in stock, don't you plan to rush to the sea? ]

    [What do you want yellow mud for? The little seafood in the sea eat yellow mud? ]

    [Why do I feel that Xia Ting's expression is not very happy? ]

    Next, what the netizen saw on the bullet screen was:

    Xia heard that a large piece of yellow soil was quickly dug up on the deserted island.

    She moved the yellow mud to the side of the reef, then mixed the yellow mud with water to make mud, and applied it on this piece of reef.

    The water in this area is relatively deep, but the reefs are also high, and the reefs will not be completely submerged when the tide is high.

    Netizens who saw this were thoughtful.

    They all began to speculate:

    [Is this a new hunting technique? ? ]

    [I rush to the sea every day, but I don't know what Xia Ting is doing! ]

    [Could it be...someone stole the fish? 】

    No one knows what Xia Ting is going to do.

    After applying the yellow mud, Xia Ting knocked some oysters on the reef.

    Oysters on the deserted island are seldom knocked, so they are big and fat.

    Xia Ting knocked it a little better, and planned to take it back and bake it.

    The sky on the island gradually darkened, and as night fell, there were noisy sounds from the camp.

    Xia knew where the sound was coming from without looking at it.

    When he walked over to the camp, Jiang Jingchi was wearing a big underpants and singing with a microphone in his hand. There was a small speaker standing beside his tent.

    The solar lights hung in the camp illuminated the deserted island. They even put up barbecue grills and beer. The director team and several program guests were there.

    Seeing Xia Ting walking from the beach, Director Li waved at her with a smile on his face, "Come on, I'm missing you." "

    Sister Xia Ting, sit here."

    Meng Yang made room for Xia Ting, folded a The chair was passed to Xia Ting.

    "Thank you."

    Xia Ting was not polite, and sat down directly, and then placed the knocked oysters on the grill to roast.

    [Is this really survival in the wilderness and not a vacation? Hahahahahahaha, even the wine is on display]

    [This is so cool, not only there are barbecues to eat, but also singing songs (no)] [

    I suspect that Mr. Jiang and Director Gu are here to smash the show, However, Director Li still dare not say it]