Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    "Xia Ting, what reward do you want?"

    It was said before that the person who wins the task will get a mysterious prize.

    The director directly put out all the materials that could be used as prizes for Xia Ting to choose, "Come, pick one."

    Everyone looked at Xia Ting with envy.

    Among these gifts, apart from some tools for survival, there are also food, such as dry food, beef jerky and instant noodles.

    It's just that when Xia heard these things, the corners of his mouth twitched.

    That's it?

    Are you ashamed to say it's a mystery prize?

    Xia Ting looked at the director suspiciously, "What else? That's all you said about the mysterious prize?"

    Mineral water, a water glass, an umbrella, and some dry food, instant noodles and beef jerky... What can she do with these! ? She can use bamboo tubes to burn water and put it in bamboo tubes. Umbrellas are useless for survival in the wilderness. They are not as easy to use as banana leaves. What dry food and jerky are there? She is tired of eating and prefers to eat fresh meat.

    Everyone can see that Xia Ting really dislikes these things, and several times other guests on the show wanted to shout: Let me do it!

    These things are useless to Xia Hearing, but they are simply treasures to them! ! !

    However, the winner is not them, but Xia Ting.

    Seeing that the director's stuff was disgusted by Xia Ting, the audience in the live broadcast room laughed,

    [Hahahahahahahaha the director didn't expect that it's okay to be disgusted by Xia Ting usually, and even the prizes he gave out were disgusted. ]

    [I saw the envious eyes of other guests. ]

    "That's all, otherwise what kind of prize do you want?" Isn't Survival in the Wilderness just these things, what else can there be!

    Seeing that Xia Ting didn't intend to choose, the director made a gesture to take it back, "Since you don't want it, then I'll take it back." It's

    impossible to take it back, if you don't take it, you won't take it back.

    In the end, Xia Ting rummaged through the pile of supplies and found a somewhat useful wok.

    Among this pile of things, the frying pan catches her eyes. It is quite convenient to use it to stir-fry wild vegetables, mushrooms, or stew meat. It is not an option to eat roasted things all the time.

    Seeing that Xia Ting chose a pot, everyone smiled enviously and bitterly.

    After this, it may be even more painful. Xia Ting has a pot for cooking. Thinking about it, they will smell these fragrances every day. Who will be tempted by this!

    While everyone was feeling sad, the director announced the next wilderness survival plan.

    The second mission of "Survival in the Wilderness - No Man's Mountain Village" is a three-day mission. During the three

    days, the show guests collect wild animals, and the fourth day is the street day in the town. The show guests can take the collected wild animals to Sell ​​it in the town, and the one who gets the most money will be the winner of this mission." The

    mission announced this time was a game in disguise, but everyone went crazy with joy after hearing the news.

    Take wild things to town and sell them! ?