Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    "How did you get hurt? Two fish fighting?"

    When Jiang Jingchi said this, his voice sounded mean, and the expression on his face made one want to go up and beat him up.

    Lu Qingyao still didn't dare to raise her head, and stood quietly aside with her head down, not daring to answer Jiang Jingchi's words.

    She really couldn't afford to offend someone like Jiang Jingchi.

    She didn't expect Jiang Jingchi to come out and speak for Xia Ting.

    Because of Jiang Jingchi's joining, the people present did not dare to say much about this matter, everyone could see that Jiang Jingchi was speaking for Xia Ting.

    But Meng Yang also said that Lu Qingyao didn't steal the fish, and the two of them picked it up in the crevices of the rocks.

    Lu Qingyao had witnesses, but Xia Ting had no witnesses.

    [Did Xia Ting really misunderstand Lu Qingyao, I think Meng Yang shouldn't have lied]

    [Meng Yang wouldn't have lied because of a fish, maybe Xia Ting really misunderstood Lu Qingyao]

    [Xia Ting felt that he didn't understand the situation Did our sister Yao steal her fish? ? So speechless]

    [Who said that our Yaoyao stole the fish, I recorded the live broadcast of our Yaoyao picking up the fish, can this be fake? ]

    Netizens saw this and felt that Xia Ting might have really misunderstood Lu Qingyao. After all, Meng Yang had already said that the fish was found in the crevices of the rocks.

    Besides, Lu Qingyao's fans released a live broadcast of when Lu Qingyao and Meng Yang went to the sea together in the morning.

    In the live broadcast, Lu Qingyao and Meng Yang went out to catch the sea. Lu Qingyao walked to the beach first, and saw two injured Spanish mackerel in a crevice.

    The two did not lie.

    Just when the scene was deadlocked, Xia Ting spoke up.

    She asked Lu Qingyao, "Ms. Lu said she didn't steal fish. Well, let me ask, has Miss Lu ever been to the reef area?"

    Xia Ting's eyes were scrutinizing.

    Lu Qingyao raised her head slightly, facing Shang Xia Ting's deep black eyes, her heart trembled for no reason.

    "I haven't been there." She tried her best to argue, and looked at Meng Yang beside her with red eyes, "I really didn't take it, Brother Meng can testify for me."

    In Meng Yang's eyes, Xia Ting's appearance was a bit aggressive.

    "Xia Ting, Qingyao and I don't need to lie to you because of these two fish."

    He paused and said: "Qingyao's previous actions were indeed not right, but we can't keep quarreling because of the past. Let go, right?"

    Meng Yang's meaning was obvious, he was accusing Xia Ting of prejudice against Lu Qingyao, that's why he felt that Lu Qingyao stole her fish this time.

    Before, he always thought that Xia Ting was a free and easy person with his own principles, but he didn't expect Xia Ting to go too far this time.

    Xia Ting couldn't help laughing out at Meng Yang's words. She raised her eyebrows, "Mr. Meng is saying that I'm targeting Miss Lu?" It

    was Mr. Meng, not Brother Meng.