Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Love the Rainforest

    Yu Jingjing and Zhu Yunxiao pushed back, and finally decided that Yu Jingjing would pass first.

    It's not that Yu Jingjing is timid, it's just that this swing is very long, and it is relatively high when she swings. She has never swung on such a swing, and she is not sure that she can really swing to the opposite side.

    Sure enough, Yu Jingjing sat on the swing seat, and tried many times before she could barely swing to the opposite side of the swamp, and finally tried several times, and finally swung to the opposite side, then Xia Ting quickly grabbed one side and stabilized Yu Jingjing successfully landed on the swing.

    Although this method is more exciting, it is better than not having to struggle in the swamp, and the speed of crossing the swamp is faster.

    When their group passed the swamp safely, the second group was still struggling in the swamp from a distance, and hadn't moved to half of the swamp.

    Xia Ting's location of this group is quite far from that of the second group, and there is a kind of straw-like long grass growing in the swamp to separate the two locations. If you don't look carefully, you won't find people at all. .     So Xia Ting's group had successfully read the second group of the swamp, but they didn't find out that the three of them were fighting against the mud under their feet, thinking that Xia Ting's group was still in place and hadn't entered the swamp.     Xia heard that a few people passed the swamp, and didn't intend to show off to the second group, and went straight ahead.     The swamp is already the end of this piece of rainforest. The place where the swamp comes from looks around and there are many people-high thatch growing. After the thatch is over, it will be the starting point of another rainforest. They are now located in two areas. Halfway between the rainforests.     The three of them didn't go far, and Xia Ting and the others saw the blue camping tent in a place where the thatch was getting sparser, and then the director and the staff of the program team appeared in front of them.     In other words, their group won, which also indicates that this issue of Survival in the Wild will end when the second group arrives here.     The director stepped forward to greet the three with a smile, "Oh, thank you for your hard work."

    Then the staff took out three folding chairs and opened them for Xia Ting and the others to sit and rest. The director poured his chrysanthemum tea to reward Xia Ting.

    "How is it? Are you enjoying this episode of Wilderness Survival?"

    Although his show is a relatively real Wilderness Survival, the program crew didn't give the artists any water on the food, and they all relied on the artists' self-reliance, but their show is still For a variety show that is more inclined towards fun, the locations are selected in relatively safe places without too much danger, and some small dangers can still be avoided.

    "Play?"

    The director actually called this play! ?

    Yu Jingjing looked at the director in disbelief, "Director, won't your conscience hurt when you say this?"

    They shuttled in the rainforest every day in order to eat in the show, and the weather in the rainforest rained every now and then, and they were drowned It's already commonplace.

    What's more difficult is that every time there is rain in the rainforest, the whole world will be wet after the rain. They can't carry dry firewood with them all the time when they are on the road, and it is difficult to make a fire.

    If there is no fire, even if there is meat, they can't eat, so they can only eat some wild fruits to satisfy their hunger, and they don't even have to drink water. They almost cut down all the water vines in the rainforest.