Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Tropical Rainforest

    When the second group arrived at the director's place, several people in the first group Xia Ting were lying on deck chairs drinking tea leisurely, as if they were on a wild vacation.

    Unlike the second group who were all dirty, Xia Ting and their group were clean and refreshed from head to toe.

    Seeing that the remaining three people in this group came back, the director coughed, "Finally back."

    He pointed to the jungle behind him, "There is a stream behind, hurry to wash.

    " Putting the two groups together and comparing them, the second group's look of embarrassment is almost unbelievable. Those who didn't know thought it was because he treated them differently in the show.

    [Hahahahaha why is the second group so miserable, I can't believe it's Song Actor's group! ]

    [The second group was already miserable, but they managed to pass through the swamp and had to face the director's disgusting little eyes. 】

    【Although the second group is pitiful, it doesn't prevent me from wanting to laugh. 】

    When watching this live broadcast at the beginning, everyone felt that Song Heyan and Meng Yang would be the two with the strongest ability to survive and the most knowledge in the show.

    Unexpectedly! Xia Ting was killed halfway, and the two of them were crushed by the most inconspicuous method. Surprises came one after another. Everyone was slapped in the face countless times at the beginning to become fans of Xia Ting .

    Looking back on Xia Ting's entanglement with Song Yingdi in the past, fans who have already put a heavy filter on Xia Ting all think: Xia Ting is just daring to love and hate, and fell in love with the wrong person once in a wrong way!

    Unknowingly, after two episodes of Survival in the Wilderness, especially this one, Xia Ting's popularity has become very good, and the number of fans is increasing every day. Although it is not as large as Song Heyan's, but now if two Even if Xia Ting's fans couldn't win, they would never be at a disadvantage.

    After the second group cleaned up and came back, the program group invited everyone to have a decent lunch—self-heating rice.

    Although it is self-heating rice, the taste is not very good, but everyone eats it with relish.

    This issue of Wilderness Survival is the same as the previous issue, and it took seven days.

    During these seven days, no one had eaten a single grain of rice, but this time, they felt that even white rice is the most delicious food in the world.

    Yu Jingjing and Zhu Yunxiao even ate with tears in their eyes, and ate two large boxes in a row.

    After eating, Yu Jingjing had endless aftertaste: "The rice is so fragrant, if it is served with roasted hare meat, it will be perfect."

    During the few days in the rainforest, they have seasonings, and the roasted rabbit meat tastes delicious. The taste is full, the outside is charred and the inside is tender, it is even more delicious than the ones sold outside!

    Xia Ting on the side was amused by Yu Jingjing's words, she looked at Yu Jingjing: "Why don't you go back to the rainforest and stay for two more days?" "No no no!" Yu

    Jingjing

    shook her head frantically in horror, "Wait a while If I go down, I will really be a savage."