Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Tropical Rainforest [Two in One]...

    I lit homemade mosquito coils, and the mosquitoes didn't come.

    Without the sound of Yu Jingjing beating mosquitoes, Xia Ting took a peaceful nap.

    When he woke up, Zhu Yunxiao had just made his cot, Xia Ting planned to go out to find some delicious food in the afternoon, and he would have the strength to travel through the rainforest in the morning after eating enough tonight.

    She got a general understanding of the rainforest map given by the program group. There are indeed many dangers on it, and there is no way to avoid these dangers, such as crossing large river beaches and swamps. There are crocodiles and these beasts appear.

    Although it is about survival in the wilderness, the program team is afraid that everyone will be in danger, and the map given details the types of dangers that will be encountered in each direction. Xia Ting is more concerned about things like crocodiles and swamps. Other dangers are fine. .

    Xia Ting took out the fishing net from his backpack and asked Yu Jingjing and Zhu Yunxiao, "Do you want to eat meat?"

    For Xia Ting, eating without meat and being a vegetarian is simply tormenting.

    Yu Jingjing regained her energy in an instant, "Thought!"

    "What meat?" Zhu Yunxiao swallowed helplessly. He cooked some wild vegetables for lunch, and now his stomach is not oily at all.

    If there is meat tonight, it will be great!

    Xia Ting glanced at Zhu Yunxiao, but didn't answer Zhu Yunxiao's words. She picked up the fishing net and the machete and walked towards the small river.

    Seeing this, Yu Jingjing and Zhu Yunxiao quickly followed.

    When Xia Ting was digging bamboo shoots today, he saw several holes on the edge of the bamboo forest, with delicious food hidden inside.

    She took Yu Jingjing and Zhu Yunxiao to the edge of the bamboo forest.

    Yu Jingjing and Zhu Yunxiao stared wide-eyed.

    "Listen Xia, the meat you're talking about, shouldn't it be bamboo shoots!?"

    The bamboo shoots in the mountains are in season, and they pop up everywhere after the rain, but this is not meat either! !

    At first when I saw Xia Ting coming out with a fishing net, I thought Xia Ting was taking them to fish.

    "No." Xia Ting raised her eyebrows.

    Cut a bamboo as thick as an arm at the side, sharpened the root and handed it to Zhu Yunxiao, beckoning him to pick it up, "You come to work."

    Zhu Yunxiao was stunned, not knowing what Xia Ting said "come to work" for him to do.

    Xia Ting pointed Zhu Yunxiao to the hole in front of them, "Did you see this hole? You dig towards the hole, and if you dig deeper, you will eat meat."

    Dig a hole and there will be meat?

    rabbit?

    Zhu Yunxiao took the bamboo that Xia Ting handed him, and when he thought of the delicious roasted rabbit meat in front of his eyes, he was instantly full of energy, picked up the bamboo pole and started digging holes.

    Last time Xia Ting roasted rabbit meat in the uninhabited mountain village, the taste was so delicious, if he can dig a rabbit today, he will be that delicious bastard tonight!