Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Tropical Rainforest

    After Xia Tingjiu Bureau was secretly photographed that night and became a trending search, netizens blew up her style that day.

    Everyone said that they never knew that Xia Ting's black curly hair could be so amazing, and there was a bit of seductive taste in it in the coldness, and his whole temperament had risen several levels.

    Later, a clothing brand endorsement came to the door. This clothing brand is relatively small, and it takes a cool route. Every piece of clothing is carefully designed by the designer. The designer said that he has been looking for a suitable actress to endorse, but he has not found it. , After seeing Xia Ting's video, he decided to contact Xia Ting's team directly.

    Originally, Fang Li didn't want Xia Ting to go out to work in the last three days of survival in the wilderness, but the brand said that this cooperation will first use the method of taking six floor plans, and the shooting can start after the contract is signed, without too much delay. much time.

    After Xia Ting nodded in agreement, he finally signed the endorsement.

    She originally planned to wait until the end of Wilderness Survival and had enough funds to allow her to live comfortably, then she would quit the circle, and now that the resources are delivered to her door, she will not be troubled by money.

    The important thing is that she likes the design style of this clothing brand very much.

    Three days passed in a flash.

    Under Fang Li's nagging and fans' send-off, Xia Ting and the program team embarked on the road to the tropical rainforest.

    This time the destination is much farther than going to the uninhabited mountain village, and of course the journey is also very rough.

    With the experience and lessons of survival in the wilderness for the first time, Song Heyan and Meng Yang persisted in exercising during this short vacation, and added a lot of knowledge. They seemed calm and confident along the way.

    This issue of survival in the wild is the same as the first issue, all the way from the urban area where the rainforest is located to the county seat, then from the county seat to the town, and then to the small village to the rainforest.

    After two days, they finally reached the edge of the tropical rainforest.

    This tropical rainforest was selected by the program team after careful investigation and investigation. Considering that it is a variety show, the guests of the program are all entertainers rather than adventure lovers, so the place selected by the program team is relatively good. The risk factor is still relatively low.

    The program team came to the entrance of the jungle, chose a place with relatively flat ground to stop, turned on the live broadcast equipment, and began to distribute supplies.

    Yu Jingjing glanced into the jungle and shuddered instantly, "Oh my god! The ground in this forest is wet, how can we camp in it and make a fire!

    " Down below, the jungle is full of towering trees, and it is difficult to see sunlight in most places underground, so it is always very humid.

    The director glanced at Yu Jingjing and said with a smile, "It depends on your ability." "

    Come on, let's distribute the supplies!"

    This time, each person has a backpack, which contains some first-aid medicine and a high-decibel compass Rescue whistle etc.

    In addition to the necessary supplies, like the first phase of Wilderness Survival, each person can choose three tools.