Chapter 30

Chapter 30 No Man's Mountain Village (Three in One)

    As soon as Lu Qingyao spoke, everyone looked at Xia Ting, wondering how Xia Ting would answer Lu Qingyao.

    Everyone knows the subtle relationship between Xia Ting and Lu Qingyao, and everyone knows that Xia Ting doesn't want to see Lu Qingyao.

    Sure enough, Xia Ting refused without hesitation in the next second, "Sorry, no." There are

    so many people who can form a team, and she really doesn't know why Lu Qingyao suddenly asked her to form a team.

    Because of her own attitude, Lu Qingyao has been very sensible in the past two days and stopped looking for a sense of presence in front of her, why did she come again today.

    After Lu Qingyao, who was looking forward to looking at Xia Ting, was rejected, her eyes instantly filled with disappointment.

    Seeing this scene, the audience in the live broadcast room felt their hearts softened, and began to crusade against Xia Ting:

    [What's the matter with Xia Ting, Lu Qingyao and her grew up together, they are half relatives, and they still treat Lu Qingyao like this. ]

    [What kind of hatred is this? Xia Ting has gone too far against Lu Qingyao. 】

    Lu Qingyao pursed her lips, looked at Xia Ting, "Little Ting, I know there are many misunderstandings between us that make you dislike me, but I believe that these misunderstandings will be resolved one day." Lu Qingyao's eyes were sincere when he

    spoke , just like Xia Ting is a very important person to her, and she hopes that she can have a good relationship with Xia Ting.

    Misunderstand?

    What misunderstanding?

    Everyone looked at Xia Ting and Lu Qingyao with eager eyes.

    The former had a flat face, as if he didn't take this matter seriously at all, and it didn't seem like there was any misunderstanding at all. Although the latter looked at Xia Ting expectantly, there was an indescribable feeling in his eyes.

    "Misunderstanding?" Xia Ting smiled lightly, looking like Lu Qingyao with an aggrieved expression on her face, "I don't think I didn't like you because of a misunderstanding, but I didn't like you in the first place." "More precisely, I don't like you.

    " You don't feel it."

    "Xia Ting" really hated Lu Qingyao, but she didn't hate Lu Qingyao, but she couldn't like Lu Qingyao, and she was in a state of complete indifference to Lu Qingyao.

    [How can Xia Ting do this, Lu Qingyao's eyes are red. 】

    【Xia Ting is really annoying. I just changed my attitude towards her, but now I find Xia Ting very annoying. 】

    Lu Qingyao was taken aback by the words. She didn't expect Xia Ting to say that she didn't like her so bluntly in front of the camera and everyone. She stared at Xia Ting blankly, as if she had been hit a lot, and she was a little out of her wits means.

    Now that the relationship has been brought to the fore, Xia Ting explained it directly.

    "Normal people know that they are unpopular and would not rush to dislike you, but you are different from others."

    But if Lu Qingyao had the time, energy and perseverance to find her, she would not be able to find food in the wilderness thing.

    Xia Ting smiled, and turned back to her tent after speaking.