Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    The speed of the program group was quite fast, and Lu Qingyao was sent back that afternoon.

    Five days have passed since Survival in the Wilderness, and there are two more days until the end of this issue of Desert Island Survival.

    Xia Ting was quite satisfied with the program group's treatment of Lu Qingyao.

    In the afternoon, when the tide was low, she went to catch the sea, picked up a lot of goods, and solved the things on her mind. She was in a happy mood all day long.

    If it weren't for the sightless people appearing in front of her eyes, her mood would be even better.

    Just as he put the fire on, Xia Ting saw a figure in front of him.

    "Sister Xia Ting, I'm here to apologize to you."

    After thinking about it, Meng Yang still came to apologize to Xia Ting.

    He had wanted to come in the morning, but he felt that Xia Ting should be upright and didn't want to see him, so he waited until the afternoon.

    With Xia Ting's character, she should have lost her anger.

    Meng Yang was still a little apprehensive.

    Ever since Meng Yang was used by Lu Qingyao, Meng Yang's fans really wanted to tear Lu Qingyao apart, and Meng Yang's fans, who had always called themselves civilized and rational fans, couldn't stand it anymore.

    Burning with anger, he attacked Lu Qingyao violently.

    [Little Green Tea is too insidious, we Yang Yang was taken advantage of because of our kindness, Xia Ting, don't get angry with us Yang Yang]

    [Fuck! ! If it weren't for Lu Qingyao's little green tea, our Yang Yang wouldn't have been so wronged and apologized to Xia Ting]

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Yang Yang Wronged】

    Xia Ting was sitting on a stone pier adding dry wood to the fire when he heard Meng Yang voice, raised his head.

    "Apologize? What apology?"

    She really couldn't figure out what kind of apology Meng Yang had given her.

    To apologize to her for not being on her side in the morning or what?

    To say that Meng Yang did nothing wrong, he spoke up for Lu Qingyao because what he saw was like that.

    Xia Ting's expression was calm, but his attitude towards Meng Yang had become extremely polite and distant.

    It's like when I first appeared on the show, I didn't know or don't want to know everyone, and it didn't matter if I could get along well with everyone.

    "My brother blamed you for what happened in the morning. I made a conclusion without seeing the truth clearly. Don't be angry with me."

    Meng Yang called himself brother again.

    But it didn't make any difference to Xia Hearing.

    Meng Yang can call him whatever he wants.

    The two were not really good friends at first, Meng Yang believed in what he saw, believed in Lu Qingyao, and it was his freedom to speak up for Lu Qingyao.