Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    This is a black-snake snake. The poison of the black-snake snake is very weak, so weak that it is almost not poisonous, but it is very aggressive.

    Black snake is a kind of snake medicine, which can dispel wind and calm convulsions. It is a good medicinal material for making wine.

    I found a treasure today! Satisfied, Xia Ting poked the snake's head with the other hand.

    Even though Xia heard that the snake was not poisonous, the people present were still sweating, and the shock in their hearts couldn't go away for a while.

    Especially Zhu Yunxiao, when he thought of the snake just behind him, his body turned cold for a while, his face turned pale with fright, and he quickly moved away from the snake and even hid behind Yu Jingjing.

    Seeing Zhu Yunxiao's embarrassment, the audience in Xia Ting's live broadcast room despised Zhu Yunxiao:

    [Although everyone is afraid of snakes, it's too much for a big man like Zhu Yunxiao to hide behind a girl like Yu Jingjing ! ]

    [Speechless family members, although Zhu Yunxiao is said to be miserable, it does not prevent me from thinking he is cowardly. 】

    【Are Lu Qingyao and Zhu Yunxiao serious? One hides behind the cameraman and the other hides behind the show guests. What kind of wilderness survival is this? Just quit the show! 】

    A viewer in the live broadcast room mentioned Lu Qingyao, and everyone noticed Lu Qingyao who was hiding in the corner behind his team's live broadcast brother and dared not come out.

    Thinking that when Lu Qingyao saw the snake just now, she was so frightened that she even threw away the Ganoderma lucidum that she was holding carefully in her hand, fearing that it would be damaged by Yu Jingjing, the netizen sneered again: [Yin Yang small green tea is even more outrageous, just returned the

    baby She seemed to protect the ganoderma lucidum, for fear that Yu Jingjing would damage it, but when she saw the snake, she threw the ganoderma away. 】

    【I'm dying of laughter. Are Zhu Yunxiao and Lu Qingyao here to be funny? ]

    [Counsel the duo. 】

    It took a long time to come out, and I have gained a lot.

    Xia Ting played with the snake in his hand and called Yu Jingjing to go back, "Let's go, we're going back."

    Yu Jingjing stared at the snake in her hand in horror, not daring to approach Xia Ting.

    Seeing that Yu Jingjing didn't follow, Xia Ting turned her head, "Aren't you leaving?"

    Yu Jingjing swallowed her saliva and hesitated: "Well, is this snake really not poisonous?"

    "..."

    Xia Ting: "Don't believe me If so, why don't you ask it?"

    Xia Ting made a gesture and raised the motionless black-stalked snake coiled around her arm.

    The timid Yu Jingjing took another half step back.

    The interaction between the two made the live broadcaster feel helpless.

    "Mr. Xia, if you scare Mr. Yu again, we may have to carry Mr. Yu back in a

    while." Yu Jingjing seemed to be nailed to the spot as she started walking, motionless.

    Xia Ting: "..."

    Indeed, the live streamer brother is right.

    "Don't worry, this snake is really not poisonous." Xia Ting had to patiently explain to Yu Jingjing: "This is called a black-headed snake. It has high medicinal value. It is estimated that it can be sold for a lot of money in two days." "Can it be sold for money!?