Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    It was the next afternoon when Xia heard the call from the police station.

    She didn't expect the speed of the police to be so fast.

    It just so happened that there was no work all day today, so Xia Ting, Fang Li and Xiao Yu were nesting in the apartment together.

    Xia Ting hung up the phone and said that he was going to the police station, Fang Li and Xiao Yu regained their spirits instantly.

    "You, your biological parents were found so quickly!?" Fang Li felt a little unbelievable.

    How Xia Ting was lost, whether it was abducted or stolen or other circumstances, no one knows, even "Xia Ting" has no impression.

    Director Zhao didn't explain clearly how Xia Ting came to the orphanage.

    There are many people who have been looking for children on the Internet for more than ten years without any news. Even if they are handed over to the police, it will take a long time to get results.

    After all, back then, technology was not as advanced as it is in modern times, and it took a while to find relatives and check success.

    But now only a day has passed, and there is news from the police.

    Xia Ting nodded, "If nothing else happens, I should have found it."

    The police station called just now and said that Xia Ting's DNA was successfully compared in the database, and she needs to go to the police station.

    She was also surprised when she received the call, and had to say that the efficiency of the police station is really high.

    Fang Li took out his mobile phone to contact the driver to pick up Xia Ting and go to the police station, "I asked Lao He to come over, and he will be there in a while."

    Then he smiled and looked at Xia Ting, who was like nothing else, and asked curiously: "I see why you are a little nervous Don’t you feel anything?”

    For someone who grew up in an orphanage, finding his family was a thrill.

    And now Xia Ting didn't look excited, and there wasn't even much expression on his face.

    "That's right, Miss Ting!" Xiaoyu seemed very excited, and asked with wide eyes, "You found your family, aren't you excited?" It seems that

    compared to Xia Ting, finding his family is more like Xiaoyu or Fang Li.

    Xia Ting smiled, "I'm used to it."

    If it was seeing her parents in the end of the world, Xia Ting might be touched in her heart, but the current parents are very strange to her, and she definitely has no feelings.

    Besides, she is not "Xia Ting", and she doesn't have any sense of expectation about her life experience and biological parents, so naturally she won't feel excited.

    Fang Li and Xiao Yu felt that what Xia Ting said made sense.

    "That's true."

    The driver had already arrived downstairs in the community.

    Before going out, Xiao Yu always looked at Xia Ting from time to time, with a hesitant expression on his face.

    Xia Ting had no choice but to say, "You have something to say."

    Xiao Yu giggled, "Sister Xiao Ting, Gou Fugui, don't forget each other!"

    Xia Ting: "..."

    Fang Li: "..."