Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Tropical Rainforest

    Xia Ting stepped back a few steps, fearing that the crocodile would chase them.

    The big crocodile in the shallow water slowly swam ashore, and then lay motionless on the wet river bank.

    Then, not far from the opposite side of the water beach, another crocodile that was about the same size as the first one floated up, lying on the shore with the same big mouth.

    And there are two small crocodiles swimming in the middle of the shallow water, and the four crocodiles are like a family.

    Xia Ting and the others retreated to hide behind the bushes several meters away from the bank of the shallow water beach. Even if the crocodile on the bank of the shallow water beach did not chase after it after landing, they did not dare to go easily.

    After quietly hiding behind the bushes for about ten minutes, the crocodile on the shore of the shallow water beach remained silent. Looking at it from a distance, it was still lying on the shore with its mouth open, and the crocodile had long, sharp white teeth in its mouth. It's frightening.

    The audience in the live broadcast room watched this scene, and couldn't help worrying about Xia Ting and the others:

    [Mom! This crocodile is so big, how did this get by? It's too scary! ]

    [Such a big crocodile really won't eat people! ? 】

    Yu Jingjing looked at the huge crocodile on the shore, swallowed her saliva and looked at Xia Ting, "Can we still go there?"

    Looking at the crocodile from a distance, she felt a sense of fear in her heart. How to cross this shallow water, and this shallow water is still very wide, not like a stagnant river.

    Xia Ting did not answer Yu Jingjing's question, but began to survey the surrounding environment.

    This shallow water beach is full of short grasses and shrubs, which may be the reason for the perennial water accumulation in this area. There are no big trees around the shallow water beach, and the tallest shrubs are only small shrubs about a head taller than a person, so It is almost impossible to cross this shallow water by other means.

    Just like the stagnant river in front, it can only be crossed.

    The biggest problem now is the two big crocodiles in front, but the little crocodile is not in danger.

    Besides, the baby crocodile in the water beach is the Chinese alligator, which has always been the most docile and unresponsive crocodile, plus it is a baby crocodile, so there is no threat at all.

    The little crocodile is a Chinese alligator, the big crocodile...

    Thinking about it, Xia Ting suddenly froze for a moment.

    She looked at the big crocodile with its mouth wide open on the shore, but she couldn't tell what kind of crocodile it was.

    Could it be that this is a rare species of crocodile that is not recorded in the database at the end of the world?

    Xia Ting looked at Yu Jingjing and Zhu Yunxiao, "Did you see any difference in this big crocodile?" I don't know if it's

    my illusion, I always feel that this crocodile is a bit weird, it's a feeling that I can't describe , but I can't say where Xia Ting is to blame for the time being.

    "It's different."

    Yu Jingjing didn't know what Xia had heard, "Don't all crocodiles look like this?"