Chapter 51

Chapter 51 The Script

    Zhang Xiaoya's face darkened, and she gritted her teeth as she watched Xia Ting walking towards the elevator, wishing she could eat Xia Ting.

    What's there to be proud of!

    With Xia Ting's way of dying every day, he will be confused sooner or later!

    Xia Ting and Xiaoyu returned to the elevator again, and when they arrived at Zhao Duocai's office, Xiaoyu knocked on the door.

    When Xia Ting walked to the door, he heard a heated conversation coming from inside. Fang Li was confronting Zhao Duocai.

    "Xia Ting is an artist of our company, and the company has the right to let Xia Ting take over the show!"

    Zhao Duocai trembled with anger. Originally, Xia Ting's popularity would bring more benefits to the company. Fang Li said that he would reject the script, and returned all of them.

    The meat in his mouth just flew away like this, thinking that Xia Ting still had a contract that expired in one year, Zhao Duocai just wanted to use this year to let Xia Ting earn more money for the company.

    Those scripts are money! Lots of money!

    As long as Xia Ting can take on a play, the company's account will not be less!

    "It's true that Xia Ting is an artist of the company, but now Xia Ting still has a variety show to be on, and the show must be temporarily unavailable."

    Fang Li looked at Zhao Duocai coldly, and didn't mean to back down at Zhao Duocai's words.

    For Xia Ting who wants to quit the entertainment industry, she feels very sad, but she is still willing to stand by Xia Ting's side with the company and Xia Ting.

    "What? Other artists can take on variety shows and spare time to film movies, but the one you bring can't?"

    Xia Ting can't accept the show, where does he get the money, it's better to take on everything, so that the last Earnings doubled a year.

    A knock on the door interrupted the conversation between the two, and Zhao Duocai let people in.

    Seeing that it was Xia Ting who came, although Zhao Duocai was not in the mood, he changed his face and smiled a little: "Xia Ting, tell me, do you want to take on a play first? This is mostly Female number one!"

    It's true that Xia Ting and Fang Li are united, but Zhao Duocai just doesn't believe that Xia Ting doesn't want to make a movie.

    Which star doesn't want to film? Besides, she is still the first female.

    If you sign the script now, even if the show hasn’t aired in the future, Xia Ting’s contract with the company will expire, and the film company will still get a share of the action. Who knows how long it will take for the Wilderness Survival variety show to be filmed? The company is waiting to drink the northwest wind?

    Xia Ting sat down on the sofa at the side: "My thoughts are the same as Sister Fang's."

    Zhao Duocai's face changed, "Okay, if you don't film, then accept the endorsement advertisement!"

    Zhao Duocai chose several endorsements, " Just these few."

    Fang Li glanced at one of Zhao Duocai's selections, her face changed, "Zhao always doesn't know about the scandal of this watch brand?" The watch brand

    Zhao Duocai selected is a foreign watch brand. The brand has a high endorsement fee, but the black rumors about this brand a few years ago were widely circulated, and it was boycotted by the Chinese people. Now only a few years have passed, and it has come back again.