☆ 2

C H A P T E R  T W O

C H A P T E R T W O

Another day meant another chance to stay alive. Her backpack on her back she walked to her high school.

"Mai!" She saw her best friend from afar, and the brunette walked toward her so quickly.

Kaya and Mai are best friends, she's the one who help Kaya with school when she's hospitalized. They're the kind of friendship that everyone dream to have.

"oh God Kaya you look tired today." Mai looked at her friend.

"I watched a Kdrama almost all night."

They walked to their class, already sitting next to each other at their table.

"It was so good, i couldn't stop watching it."

"Silly, you have school, sleep early." Mai laughed "were you watching Vincenzo?"

She nodded, despite her fatigue, she always was pretty. A boy entered their class and greeted the two girls with a friendly "hi."

Everybody loves them because they're nice to everyone. If someone doesn't, it's just because they're jealous. They're really friendly, beautiful, and fun to be around.

And everyone knows Kaya's heart disease, so they all help her when she comes back to school after every hospitalization she had in the past.

The bell rang, signaling the arrival of everyone in class, including the teacher, Miss Jina. As everyone settled into their seats, she began her lesson.

"So there's a big project this year, and it has to be done in duo." She looked at her students, "Stop looking at your friends, i picked the duo myself."

A boy raised his hand and Miss Jina allowed him to speak, "What is the project about?"

"I want y'all to be creative, you have to create your own thing, own company, own café place, own shop, everything you want. Whatever you're gonna do you have to do a model of it, a mini model of it and i know it takes time and patience to assemble a model and ideas so you have three months to do that. I will give you more detailed instructions."

She walked between the tables with a pile of sheets in the hands and distributed instructions to all the students in the class.

"Do it well, if you fail that you fail your year." She added looking at her students all having a surprised face.

Kaya was a bit scared to penalize her partner if she had to be hospitalized. But still, she was gonna put all her efforts on this project, to make herself proud and pass this year.