☆ 16

C H A P T E R  S I X T E E N

Another week has passed, Riki and Kaya are making progress on their school project and classes in general, he is helping her a lot. It was the last week of classes before Kaya's birthday. A birthday that she will celebrate in the hospital.

Mai already came by to give her a present, and also she came to apologize for not helping her with school but Riki was doing it for her so she thought it would be ok for Kaya.

Of course Kaya asked her not to apologize and that she was doing fine with Riki for school.

Her brother and father also came to give her a gift. She was only waiting for Riki, she just wanted to see him, she hadn't told him when it was her birthday so the only gift she wanted from him was for him to be there.

Jay didn't forget to bring her more clothes and makeup so she applied a little bit of makeup and dressed instead of wearing her hospital clothes.

"Hi mini me."

Riki passed the door with a big smile showing all his teeth, and made Kaya surprised as he had flowers in his hands and a bag.

"Happy birthday, Kaya."

His two friends behind him had two birthday flutes in the mouth and blew into them, followed with a "Happy birthday."

What a surprise for her, Kaya came closer to Riki and took a look on both Jake and Jungwon.

"Thank you." She smiled at them then smiled at Riki, "How did you know it's my birthday?"

"Mai told Jungwon and Jungwon told me."

Jake walked toward Kaya and passed his arm behind her shoulders.

It bothered her, actually.

Cause if Jay saw that, he would be so mad. First Jake stole his girlfriend and now he is friend with his sister?

He definitely would be disappointed.

But at the same time, he is one of the close friend of Riki.

"Happy you will get a great birthday with Riki? Come back at the hospital safe" Jake mumbled to her.

"What do you mean?"

Jake finally let go of Kaya, and Riki handed her the flowers. He remembered that she liked flowers, so he picked the best for her.

"We can go out of the hospital, for today."

"But.."

"Don't worry about Doctor Kim. We will come back not to late."

Riki made her smile again, and she replaced the old flowers with the new one.

"Thank you Riki, I thought i was gonna spend my birthday at the hospital."