☆ 21

C H A P T E R  T W E N T Y O N E

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y O N E

A miracle.

Kaya was looking at her doctor confused but happy at the same time.

How can it be a miracle?

3 Weeks ago she almost died and now her heart is going well?

It's getting well?

Not worst but better?

"We see that your heart is getting better, it might be because you're in love." Arin joked making Kaya laughed.

Kaya couldn't believe, she thought maybe she was dead and it was heaven.

It's nothing else than a miracle, she thought she was really going to die and her heart was going to get worst.

"You can go home Kaya." Arin smiled.

Three weeks ago she almost died, her heart stopped again. She even made Riki cry and now she can come back home.

Arin left the room and let her patient getting ready to leave.

It's early, so of course Riki is at school and he still didn't visit her. Kaya wore pretty clothes and did something pretty in her hair, she asked Jay to just come to the hospital to take her stuff but she will come back at home later.

She left and went front of the Ferris Wheel.  Couples walked past her together hand in hand and she thought of Riki, she waited for hours. She looked at her watch and saw that it was time for school to end, which was a big surprise.

Kaya trusted him, cause he didn't promise he would come. That means he won't break what he said, he will come.

"The day you leave the hospital, go front of the ferris wheel."

"If i don't find you in your room, i know i can find you front of the ferris wheel."

She remembered what he said and smiled, she waited one more hour and he was still not here. One hour was enough for him to leave the school and went to the hospital. He should have went to the Ferris Wheel. She waited again 30 minutes.

Still no Riki.

Maybe he won't come.

She looked down a bit sad and decided to leave, he won't come. It's been hours.