☆ 19

C H A P T E R  N I N E T E E N

Riki realized on the way to school that he forgot his camera in Kaya's room. He needed it to record the lessons for her.

It's okay if he comes late for once at school, he thought. So he came back at the hospital, and started to run toward Kaya's room when he heard how it was loud from there.

He's now front of her room and he can see her on her bed with the doctors trying to reach her heart to beat again.

His heart hurt to see her this way, he dropped his school bag on the floor, and started to have teary eyes.

He came closer to the bed without saying anything, doctors were just doing her job but she wasn't waking up.

"Riki you can't be here!"

But he didn't care about what Arin is saying, he just held Kaya's hand.

"Kaya, it's me, it's Riki. I'm here."

"I came back for you."

"Please live Kaya."

He started to cry as Arin used again the defibrillator.

"Kaya please, i beg you to stay alive."

"I still beg you to stay alive."

"You're that girl i love, i need you to live."

Riki kept holding her hand and cried, he never liked crying in front of people but this time didn't matter. It's Kaya. Kaya is dying.

"You told me it doesn't hurt when i'm with you."

"I'm here now."

"I'm here to make your heart beat."

"Don't leave me."

"I heard you last night."

"I heard you, you can love me, but you can't leave me."

"Please."

He cried and cried, tears couldn't stop to fall down his cheeks. Arin used once again the defibrillator.

Riki are you next to me?

I feel my heart is full of love again.